Discrimination

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ]-W4r7h0g-[, Dec 6, 2012.

1. ]-W4r7h0g-[

knows someone where i need to write to in case of discimination? to the "technical support"? oO
  2. AltMelodium

This should be good.......:rolleyes:

How were you discriminated against?
  3. helloworldy

Go to support page and open new support ticket. Then choose In-game issues -> Community standards.
  4. ]-W4r7h0g-[

hmm nice ty helloworldy .. im pissed of by a guy who means to make a personal vendetta against me and kicks me out of the platoon whole time .. because i cant follow quick enough his orders ... im not his "bend-down-b1tch" ;D

*quote* i will kick you out of any squad i have the influence */quote*

^^ and its the second day who hes doing that ... i dont want to play on diffrent servers because i bought stuff on that where im playing on ^^

but whatever .. ty again helloworldy
  5. AltMelodium

That's not discrimination.
    • Up x 1
  6. Cyridius

That's not discrimmination.
    Have you considered playing in a different platoon...
    • Up x 1
  7. ]-W4r7h0g-[

its not possible to play on a "own" squad at the time between 3-4am if there just 20peeps on and 19 arre in a platoon .. so its discrimination .. he maakes a personal vendetta against me because i work him not quick enough ...
    did you ever tried to chase over the map in a prowler? or would you change the ride to make your platoon-leader happy? as i sad .. im not his bend-down-b1tch ^^
  8. AltMelodium

That's still not discrimination. All you're saying is that your feelings were hurt. Your grammar makes my head hurt too.
  9. ]-W4r7h0g-[

ya sry about my grammar :p ... but its not my "feelings are hurt" .. its discrimiminating me ... its not that i dont want to do his orders ... its: "i can not do 2 things at once spread over the whole map" ... its pretty diffrent .. and to kick someone for something he cant change is discriminating

and if he orders me over the "team" chat from another squad or whatever .. i cant listen in "platoon-chat" .. so anyway its not my fault .. and thats the point .. i cant change it ..

and if the leader is in the far west and wont notice that enemys engaging in the middle or east its more as stupidity .. do i dont think i need to explain about that moron anymore?! :D
  10. Sikab

You say you it's not like you don't want to obey his orders... while you also say

"did you ever tried to chase over the map in a prowler? or would you change the ride to make your platoon-leader happy? as i sad .. im not his bend-down-b1tch ^^"

Yes if the Platoon Leader says Go here NOW, you instant action, or fly, or do everything to be there in the shortest possible time.

Also he has every right to kick you. Hell i do the same. I don't want ppl in my Outfit/Platoon who can't keep up with the squad.

-------------

This isn't your usual CoD. Theres a chain of command for a reason in the game...
  11. Fallout10mm

If he doesnt want you in his platoon, so what, its HIS platoon. Just because someone wont let you in their squad doesnt mean you have the right to cry to SOE about it (and I'm sure they'll look at your ticket and laugh).
  12. Cyridius

He's the platoon leader. You follow his orders. If you don't do it when he says to do it, you get kicked. Why would you bother being in a platoon otherwise?
  13. Wrek

disctimination apparently = my feelings were hurt... who would have thought?
  14. Irathi

You choose to join or be in that squad/platoon. The entire point of being in one is to work as a team, if your team leader decides a tactic in the west then you should either follow that tactic, try to convince him otherwise or just leave the platoon.

This is not discrimination of any sort, this is childishness from your side.
    In fact this is as close to discrimination as Earth is to Pluto.
    • Up x 1
  15. SiosDashcR

Oh oh - Pick me!
    k. So this is quite simple. I'm assuming you're TR based off your avatar and your mention to Prowlers.
    So, you see- Our faction has this thing: y'know speed's our game - And the Mosquito, believe it or not - is a FAST aircraft :O

So, here's what 'ya do, 'cause I don't want to be going ahead of myself: You grab a Mosquito from your current point - And then you FLLYYYYYYYY all the way to your destination where you're able to spawn tanks (while hard to believe, there ARE tank terminals not only at Warp Gate) - and spawn a tank there. :O *MIND BLOWN*

- On another note: If he/she's telling you to switch vehicles, it's more or less likely for a damn good reason. I tell my outfit mates to switch vehicles on the fly if we need more AA or more AV vehicles out there to counter what the enemy has. If you're taking it as "being a bent -down b*tch", then I suggest to not join any ORGANIZED outfit - who actually cares about what's right for the team, instead of worrying about kids who cry about spawning their vehicles without first consulting the leader about what they should spawn.

Man, I'd feel sorry as Hell for your *** if you ever join the military - They'll show you the true meaning of: "bent down b*tch."

On another note: No one's forcing you to play with him. Lone wolf it for now. If you can't deal with the guy, you don't play with him. Assemble some people on your own. This isn't Kindergarten, you don't get everything you want.
    • Up x 1
  16. Opapanax

Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?
    I have; I've been protested and demonstrated against..
    Picket signs for my wicked rhymes look at the times..
    Sick is the mind of the mothernanite kid that's behind..

Okay..

I'm feeling complete..
  17. Mansen

Not discrimination, whiny OP.

End of thread.
  18. Puppy

I'm guessing it's the 'Enclave' but unless he was saying racist, sexist, or homophobic things then I don't think it's the same. But, if it's who I think it is, you'll have a good case in no time.
  19. Puppy

I also suggest joining a different faction or server. You seem like a nice person and shouldn't have to deal with that stuff.
  20. ChaosEngine

If you don't want to follow orders from a platoon leader (or even just this specific one), just create your own or play solo.