State of the game : HACKED

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MattHigbjaz, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xae

It isn't just an aimbot. You can two shot a tank with an LMG with the hacks people have seen showing.
  2. Badname2059

And where do you get these metrics? Your ***? Yup.

As long as we are pulling percentages out of thin air for ***** and giggles, 90% of all hackers are Russian, 95% are male, 100% are virgins, and 15% are balding.

Show me your metrics that 99% of hackers are kids, please. The reality of the situation is, if someone is tech savvy enough to find and D/L one of these aimbots/hacks, they are likely equally as competent at using the numerous circumventions of being banned by a server admin or punkbuster. It usually boils down to downloading yet another executable and letting it do the work for you. So simple even a "kid", as you put it, could figure it out.
  3. Badname3073

Have you ever heard of the law of large numbers and central limit theorem?
  4. wolfva

Let's see. OP has 10 posts, and they all deal with hacking. This goes beyond wanting to discuss an important issue and into the realms of obsession. That, and the fact that you're using Matt Higby's name as your forum name....well, I just find it interesting.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. They won't tell us what they're doing. They don't want the hackers to know what their plans are, and they have a policy against reporting to 3rd parties the disciplinary actions they've taken. So, make 10 more posts about the same subject; it won't change anything. Will reinforce that you're an obsessive person however.
    • Up x 2
  5. St0mpy

Thats bollocks, hash the pc hardware of anyone found with a cheat and block them from any further signups or account access, simple. Just very few games houses bother to go that far.

Sure they can get new PCs every time, but honestly would 99.99% of them bother? Theyll instead move on to the next f2p game they can get cheats for.
    • Up x 1
  6. Badname2059

Yes, and they have one basic requirement, you have descrete measurements through an expiriment to produce an average. There is literally no possible way you can have a measurement of how many hackers are within a certain age group unless you personally asked every hacker you have ever met their age.

Please keep making yourself look stupid.

The OPS original post only mentioned an Aimbot before his links were removed. And I have yet to see a 1 shot LMG, do you have any other proof of such a claim? I have been reading these threads and googling hacks for some time, never came across any such thing. On the contrary, it seems most damage/health hacks aren't working atm because that data is stored server side...
  7. Badname3073

Theoretically, a hacker can install Windows on a Linux VM and change the virtual hardware IDs at will. But for that to be effective, the SOE devs should optimize their piece of crap first.
  8. Badname3073

I guess you probably think that everyone who uses Windows are Microsoft software engineers, right? :D
  9. Goden

We just had a Vanu LA on the roof of the Dahaka AMP Station. He was insta-headshoting people from across the entire compound, even outside the walls in some cases.Watched 3 people run ahead of me and all had their heads instantly shot off as they rounded the corner. Followed tracers back to a LA so far away he wasn't even rendering.
  10. Castielle

have you guys complaining about hacks ever considered you are just not very good? i've never encountered a hacker and i've been playing for a while now
  11. mercTanko

I actually never encountered a hacker in-game... i don't think i did...

That doesn't mean i never will and i shouldn't ignore the fact that they do exist in game. Just because you have never encountered a hacker DOESN'T mean that they don't exist - they are just a problem for someone else - not your problem, YET!
  12. mercTanko

So you are saying that certain players claim they encountered a hacker %100 of the time, every single death?

Have you considered that just because YOU never encountered a hacker DOESN'T mean they do not exist or they arent a problem?
    Your world is perfect brah.
  13. Badname3073

No, the problem is that the majority of kids who play NC just have this rebellious attitude. The factions are heavily psychologically profiled, there are personality traits which make an individual to choose a particular faction more likely. The NC kids basically want to heroically Han Solo everyone at first, but fail and bitterly complain (because that's what they do IRL, aspire-fail-complain). This is the reason why if you see a complaining post, you can bet your *** it's an NC kid.
  14. mercTanko

Get off you high horse man, not every NC player complains. Quit generalizing because it just makes you look like an ***.
    • Up x 1
  15. Str8Dumpin

You missed this morning's shenannigans.... as did others.

A guy was streaming live while hacking, he even made a thread here, pretty much everyone on this morning witnessed this. He got banned, and logged back in 2 minutes later.
  16. Maphreal

This. At least as NC on Matherson, I've only encountered a few possible hackers. They could have been hacking, or they could have just knocked my **** in the dirt because I sucked more than them. I didn't see any overt signs of hacking other than killing me with extreme efficiency.
  17. Badname3073

No really, this is annoying. First SomeRandomDBag, then you. Do you guys remotely understand what statistics is? Are you being taught the basics of it in high school?
  18. Badname2059

And again you make yourself look foolish, this time for assuming I beleive something I do not.

Again, a number of the punkbuster ban circumventions out there are simple exes. If you think a "hacker kid" can find and download an aimbot yet is somehow entirely incapable of finding and running a ban circumvention, then you are dumb.

You claim to know statistics, yet you just cited a law of mathematics that actually contradicted your own point... please, don't blame others for your ignorance.
  19. Shylan

I'd be cool with a system that reads every player's unique CPU ID (something every CPU in existence has, and is nigh-impossible to change or fake) and once a hacker is found, ban them via that ID. Or, better yet, fry their CPU and/or motherboard.
    • Up x 2
  20. badname02

I play on the 2 most heavily populated EU servers and 1 normal ''high'' one. I've played for about 24 hours is my guess in total and I'm pretty damn sure I've only seen 1 or 2 obvious hackers\glitchers in that time (100\1 K\d ratio is possible, but unlikely in a single battle).

And honestly, they didn't bother me HALF as much as they would've in other shooters where there's only 6-8 players on each team. It sucks, sure, but honestly it's not half as bad as everyone on these forums would like everyone to believe. If you see an obvious one, record it, screenshot their score or /report (name here) and be done with it. Whining on the forums won't do **** at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.