Insane Lag on Woodman

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Noobv8, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Noobv8

Srsly ppl warp all over the place it takes forever to connect to a vehicle deployment point. Ppl die 2 sec after you shot them "I thought I missed" Shizzle like that....

This is unplayable, most likely they will send us to prosieben again.. but hey why not another threat.. Im an SOE costumer in the end..

I hope they fix this asap.

Peace guys im gonna play an other game for today..

|And another random vid cause why not?!|
  2. MartianDiscoFish

Woodman and Miller are so bad right now, think it's a population issue but still it was a little arrogant of SOE to launch with only 2 EU servers, everyone's spent their SC on those servers, so we can't just leave.
    • Up x 1
  3. Noobv8

Well are the other eu servers any better? if this is just a pop issue grant ppl the possibility to transfer chars to other servers. Atm I can not play a game I actually invested some money in.
    • Up x 1
  4. Mansen

Woodman works just fine - aside from a bit of rubberband lag last night it has been as close to rock solid as possible.
  5. MikeDK

No, just no. My entire outfit had to quit an hour or so ago due to grenades not exploding, insane amount of warping all over the place, this was on Esamir. Just now they are having warping issues on Amerish, almost unplayable. Another guy couldnt even log into Indar earlier today...

Think it was yesterday that when jets cought fire, they couldn't be put out. Couldnt be repaired or rearmed. A lot of people had this problem, together with warping.

So no, not fine, you must've lucked out in your game time.
  6. Mansen

Funny - I just came from Amerish. No issues at all. :rolleyes:
  7. Dobs

Yeah, I really have serious lag issues (it's not my connection). Tanks just flipping around top-down. Aircraft just strafing a few hundred meters before snapping somewhere else. Shooting thin air to get a kill 5 seconds later. Rocketbarrage a tank, 10 seconds later kill reward. Stuff like that pretty much all the time. I'd like to play... but with lags like that it's better to stay off the game. I feel stupid for spending money now. Hopefully this get's fixed early next week.

Also it really is annoying that you unlock a weapon ONLY for 1 character on 1 Server....
  8. MikeDK

Yeah, how is that going for you at the moment?
    • Up x 2
  9. Tangara

The game is unplayable on Woodman currently!
  10. KI-Natas

Hmmm Woodman down?
  11. Mansen

Quite fine - aside from the flicker glitch that is nearing the point where I will be developing epilepsy, which I have closed down the game to fix. o_O
  12. Morrah

Yea seems so <.<.
  13. RadicalOlly

The server is down right now...
  14. Mansen

Yeah NOW it is - It wasn't when I wrote obviously... :p
  15. Reiko

This pretty much sums up and describes the gameplay on Woodman.

At the beginning of the video you can see the game runs above average on my machine. As soon as the driver of the tank I was gunning in started lagging a bit, my client got screwed. The same symptoms also appear sometimes (the flickering) when just playing solo in crowded areas.

The guy warping around in the tower pretty much describes how about 80% of the enemies you try to shoot move around. This is particularily annoying because the guy lagging can shoot you just fine. So you're basically being dominated by a teleporting player which is impossible to target.

Also very annoying when you're in Air 2 Air combat with a reaver/musq/scythe warping all around you.

So, on behalf of the entire community: PLEASE FIX *smiley face*
  16. Herr Dreeks

There is absolutely no lag on Woodman!

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  17. MikeDK

One minute after you wrote it, which I found quite amusing, and kinda proving my point. :p
    • Up x 1
  18. Mansen

Not really - You may claim to experience lag on the server. I did not - I have had no problems flying around these past 30 minutes of gametime. If anything it is a question of location and level of latency.:rolleyes:
  19. waffe

it´s unplayable at the moment
  20. Selvator

So it's not just me, wanted to login Woodman, play button does nothing.....