[NUC] elusive1: Infinite

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by elusive1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Zoopshab

Ok but how come no recoil tho?
    • Up x 1
  2. pnkdth

Can you give a timestamp(s) when he stays scoped for long enough for the recoil to be visible? edit: I ask because he doesn't seem to be using the attachment which allows you to stay scoped between shots or doesn't make use of it. This means we won't notice the recoil since we're never scoped in or ADS:ed long enough to see it.
  3. The Grand Crusader

I took a year and half break from this game back in 2014 and it took me a lot longer than 2 weeks to get my timing and muscle memory back. It varies per person, so its not the same for everyone. I'm not sure how you would know how long it takes him to regain his "skills", unless you live with him and have played with him over the years or he's told you.

Consistently as in every other shot or three he's pulling those headshots off. So it's not every single shot but almost. Still doesn't mean he's legit or not. I've played against/with elusive many times in the past and have seen first hand what he can do. I've even tested his aim by literally peeking a corner or doorway to see if he pre fires it. I've literally been headshotted before I have line of sight of him around a corner or doorway. Yes I'm aware the games netcode is bad and he could easily have better ping than me and see me 0.3 seconds before I could see him. I graduated college with a networking communications degree and I don't need that to tell you that less than 1 second is not enough time for a human being to react that quickly. Even if he's high on cocaine or caffeine that only increases your focus and reaction time so much.

PS: I was simply responding to your fanboy post in the most direct and to the point manner as possible. Nothing to do with "comebacks". Glad to see you read and misunderstood what I said though.
  4. Zoopshab

well no... when the servers come back up I was going to test that and see that if you drop the scope with a sniper rifle right away it doesn't kick.

But at 37:00 he switches to a pistol for a little bit, and does look down the iron sights and around there yes if you play it on 0.25x you can see he fires shots and it doesn't kick.
    • Up x 1
  5. pnkdth

So let me get this straight, you cannot give me a timestamp and you are not aware that that if you do not run the attachment for a BASR it automatically de-scopes you after firing? In the future, it might be prudent to avoid accusing someone before you're sure.

Also, with the 37:00 mark you can clearly see the recoil going from side to side. He is also dragging down so it hard to see vertical kick.
  6. Smallzz

Ahh yes, the guy who primarily uses bolt actions has his no recoil hack turned on.

LMAO
    M
    A
    O
    • Up x 2
  7. Somentine

Not having the attachment doesn't stop you from staying scoped in, you just can't re-chamber.
    • Up x 2
  8. pnkdth

Then proceeds to create a montage with a run time of one hour. No one will notice *crosses fingers*
    • Up x 1
  9. pnkdth

Ah, my bad. I just assumed it did cause I always done so. Even so, the point was that I couldn't find a timestamp which shows him actually being scoped in.
  10. Towie

The thing that really bothers me is that although elusive produces videos showing amazing results (whether real or artificial) his stats are good but waaay off the best.

For example - this is how his stats look in fisu (player elusive1 - caveat - he may have alts and I might not have the right player)
    [IMG]

...impressive for sure as top 5% in most

Yet there are so many players who are top 0.5% or 0.2% still playing today that frankly make his stats look mediocre at best
    [IMG]

So we've seen videos from elusive and some think - doesn't seem right - makes me wonder what a video from one of these sorts of players would look like ???

AND we have to remember that the stats include all of those players who have since been banned due to all the (many) years that pay to win aimbots and asset mods were all the rage. The mind boggles.
  11. Twarion

You've been playing against him... and you got headshotted before you realised what was going on... big deal...
    I kind of doubt, that you had a stoppwatch at hand while you were playing, so you could objectify your impression of him being inhumanly fast...
    Dont you think, that you simply had the subjective perception, that he killed you faster than he should be able to... and that you're basing your allegations just on that subjective perception?

PS: Well... it gives your response the "12yo arguing on schoolyard" vibe... if that's your style, be my guest.
  12. InexoraVC

Linear aimbot-autoshot + wallhack.

I don't care indeed about hackers but Dalton :)
  13. The Grand Crusader

Are you actually reading my post and comprehending what I'm saying? Because you aren't making a lot of sense in what you are saying in your replies. If I was drunk and had extremely slow reaction times sure, my perception would be off. Otherwise I'm clearly aware of how much time passes in the game and in real life. So not sure what your trying to say there. Just use your fingers and count to five if you want. Pretty accurate perception of time there.

PS: If you are going to try to resort to petty "acting like a kid" insults with me, it's not going to work. But if that's your style, more power to ya.
  14. Twarion

So... It was just subjective then... ok...
    What I was "trying to say" is, that I'm pretty sure about your subjective perception of time not being accurate enough to tell the difference between 0.3 seconds (almost inhumanly fast) and 0.5 seconds (totally possible)... especially while being distracted by playing a fps game.

PS: That was more of a statement on how you came across... but keep doing it, it's actually entertaining in a certain kind of way.
  15. DarkStarAnubis

So much crap written ... I am really surprised you haven't figured out elusive1's method, especially old hands like Demigan and Campagne.

Please read carefully below, remember you have to follow exactly all the steps to achieve the same results:

You will need an Hex Editor (I like UltraEdit but you are free to pick anything you like, Google it) and then you need to know the location of the main ps2 executable (not "Launchpad.exe" which is a only a launcher, but the bigger "PlanetSide2_x64.exe"): if you do not know/remember where it is installed just right click on the PS2 shortcut you have on the screen and select "Open File Location" from the drop-down menu to know where it is located. Then open it with your Hex Editor and follow the steps below (I have on purpose used black ink, highlight the text if you really want to read it):

1. You need to modify the byte at 0x0EF0402 from 0111111 (127 in binary) to 0111011 (123 in binary). Clearing that bit disables the default re-chamber animation behavior from "re-chamber every single round" to "re-chamber only when trigger is released.". Bear with me you'll understand the reason why later

2. Next, modify the byte at 0x04A1223 from 0x01 to 0x00 (zero). In PS2 every time you press the trigger of a semi-auto weapon you consume one (or more) round of your magazine. For example the Pilot sidearm shoots three round every time you press the trigger. That number is the magazine decrease factor and you have already understood the trick: by setting it to zero you get an unlimited magazine

3. Next, modify the byte at 0x03C434E from 0x01 to 0xFF (255 or 0x11111111). usually PS2 renders something every time (0x01) a shot is fired -and that's the main reason why high RoF weapons have limitations due to FPS, as Iridar discovered. Replacing it with 0xFF (255 in decimal) alters this behavior so PS2 will render only the last shot. Obviously has no effect on a single-shot weapon like a sniper rifle, hence the next change:

4. Next: you have an entire address pointer to change: at 0x00FE200 change the 4 bytes from 0x00001242 to 0x0000FE00. This changes the fire mode of the sniper rifle used by Elusive1 (each weapon can have one more more fire mode - for example the PhaseShift if you are familiar with it). This change replaces the sniper rifle single-shot mode with the fire model used by the MG-H1 Watchman. If you do not play TR you may not know that LMG: it has a 857 RPM fire rate (https://planetside.fandom.com/wiki/MG-H1_Watchman). Now for the final step:

5. An Hex Editor is not really needed. Just drop down your pants and underwear and measure your flaccid ***** with a ruler. If it is below 15 inches ... Well sorry mate but you do not have the right ingredients to get the same results :D
  16. The Grand Crusader

Ok...now you are just not making any sense at all. Subjective or not subjective doesn't matter. If you can count with your fingers, that's close enough. You don't need a stopwatch to count, unless you are mentally disabled or drunk or something like that. Also you must be brand new to PC gaming if you have never heard of Game overlays like Recursion, MSI Afterburner, etc, that have built in tools like timers and stop watches. Don't know about all of them but I've used several in the past that have timers.

PS: You are just coming across making non sense up and it's actually kinda funny to read. Keep it coming.
  17. Demigan

Well lets do something productive in this useless thread and talk about dick sizes!

It is common for men to be worried about their dick size and have the notion that bigger=better. A 15 inch (+/-38cm) dick would be 3 to 4 times the average size (depending on the source you consult) and dick sizes in excess of 9 inches (+/-22cm) are rare.

Now evolution comes in. The most preferred dick size is more likely to get children. So if women would prefer a larger dick then after several generations the "large" dick will have become the average size available. If women would still prefer larger dick sizes then this average will keep growing and the bell-curve of dick sizes will be slanted to the right as larger dick sizes keep getting genetic preferences.

The lionshare of all dick sizes happens to be around 4 to 5 inches (+/-10 to 13cm) with easily 9 out of every 10 men having that size. And this is consistent with the dick size that offers the best sexual experiences for the average woman (there are always offshoots and modern society might be influencing it but we cant see that yet). So having a 15 inch dick would result in a lower sexual pleasure, less performance in bed and more problems.

And we havent even touched (heh) the more important issue of girth, rather than length. Which has a more pronounced effect on sexual (dis)pleasure.

But if you want to keep thinking that having a 15 inch dick is a good thing, be my guest. But if you happen to have an average dick size and girth you should be laughing at anyone with a bigger dick than you.

That concludes the informative portion of this thread. I'll now be waiting for the first "yah got a tiny dick" insult someone is going to make. Any takers? (Heh)

(Please note all sizes are for erect dicks rather than the suggested flaccid monstrosity that would take a liter of blood to fill)
    • Up x 1
  18. Campagne

I don't know anything about computers so I couldn't say if any of that is legit or not, though I assume it obviously isn't.

But regardless, why? Even if Elusive never cheated once it doesn't mean other people can't or don't cheat. It's a fact of life that some people will cheat in any game they can. We see it all the time with just exploiting, why would it be a stretch to believe someone like the OP would never or could never use a program that fires a shot automatically once it registers a head hitbox is within the crosshairs?

Suddenly the player would only have to swing the sights roughly over the enemy's head for instant kills, with the added benefit of seemingly doing nothing wrong at all even when recorded and played over.
  19. DarkStarAnubis

Do you realize that what you said about cheating is so widely true to have zero contextual value?

Yes, everybody can cheat. You too. Me too. Every reader of this forum can.

About the cheating part:

Nothing could be easier than write a small application that scans a small area around the center of the screen and once detected a known graphic pattern (shall we say a dorito for example?) injects the proper mouse input to center in a millisecond the crossair just below the dorito and opens fire automatically.

So what?
  20. Campagne

So drag-shooting would easily conceal this type of background activity and feign skill to the casual observer.