Is Chronic Audio Footsteps ever going to get fixed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, Jan 19, 2020.

1. OneShadowWarrior

Of all the features that annoys me the most is not getting the chronic audio footsteps bug fixed. It drives me insane.
    • Up x 3
  2. IVANPIDORVAN

same dude... same...
  3. SGwhiner

SOMEBODYS COMING!
    ..... oh it's just me...
  4. malavon

Have an up. I hope many more to come because this really is one annoying bug.
  5. OgreMarkX

DBG is working on Sanctuary, that should help.

;)
  6. Towie

7. OneShadowWarrior

8. Twin Suns

LMAO. As usual, second class PS4 customers get nothing. And my people keep asking me why I don't play anymore. Hmm.
  9. Botji

I wont refute you being a 2nd class citizen but in the PC maintenance announcement there is this part: "Once maintenance concludes and we confirm everything running smoothly, we'll schedule the corresponding PS4 maintenance in the same server regions."

So I assume even you PS4 peasants will get the upgrade/patch in a bit ;)
  10. Twin Suns

That's right. You can't refute it, It's the truth. No worries, pulls a name out of a trash can company can keep their buggy patch/upgrade thingy. I don't play anymore, I just wanted to show my PS4 people what this community and company thinks of them. Why give money (sub) to a company that doesn't even want you around? Let alone the community. LOL

Thanks.