MAKE MAXES BE FEAR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by No0T, Jun 3, 2017.

1. No0T

Give them really povverfull guns against infantry and vehicles.

BUST their POVVER... VVE ALL VVANT MAXES TO BE VVORTH KILLING!!!

VVE DONT VVANT TO DESTROY THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE TUFF!!
  2. TR5L4Y3R

mate .. i run into gatling, plasma and shotgun maxes all the time and get shredded unless i am heavy with rockets or engineer with archer .. burster is decent AA and gorgons aren't bad all purposeweapons either ... i do question maxes being effective against tanks though like 1v1 a max imo should not best a lightning or mbt .. especialy with the latter having a fullon antiarmor loadout ...

weren't nc ravens and VS vortex like a tankdrivers nightmare ?
  3. Anantidaephobia

MAXes ARE powerful. Non-VS MAXes ARE frightening infantry. We're on the wrong faction mate. Do like I did and go to TR or NC. You'll quickly see what I mean ;)
  4. Rydenan

I like the idea of giving MAXes access to support tools: rez gun and engie tool.
    That would truly make them a fearful force to me, since they could be more than just an AI tank.
  5. DeadlyOmen

I remember when maxes were scary.

Candyland was flooded in tears.
    • Up x 3
  6. Liewec123

imho flak needs to be rolled into the default max,
    3/5 classes now have ranged weapons that can kill maxes in 2-3 clicks.
    4/5 classes can carry c4 and oneshot maxes around corners, or hurl the c4 across the room.

450 resources can get you a liberator, able to survive multiple c4s by default, soooo many rockets,
    able to melt tanks in 2 seconds, the second fastest vehicle in the game and oh yeah...it flies.
    OR you can buy a max and be the slowest unit in the game, armed with mediocre weapons and get oneshotted by a c4 fairy.
    tough choice!
    • Up x 1
  7. Pelojian

it doesn't help they removed our ability to avoid C4 faries, then toast the fairy and then laugh, charge was very useful, they shouldn't have removed it.
    • Up x 3
  8. Campagne

Well, first of all the time between click is something to be considered.

Secondly, that's more of a problem with the liberator than anything else. :p
    • Up x 1
  9. Daigons

How does this guy even play the game with a busted keyboard? Just sits and spins in a circle?
  10. FateJH

His "w" key works; he just does that for attention.
    • Up x 3
  11. Money

jeez, Noot is back...........
  12. MonnyMoony

I do think Maxes need some work - they aren't in a great place right now - especially since the removal of charge which was their primary means of defense against C4 fairies and road kill cheese.

They need some more weapon options - and IMO need to have some sort of composite armour option given that most things they come up against can deal both kinetic and explosive damage.
  13. Pikachu

I wasn't aware of No0t before this year.