Loading Screens

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Anubis.The.Chacal, May 5, 2017.

1. Anubis.The.Chacal

I dont know if its happening only here but...When will the loading screens stop taking FOUR YEARS to let us free to go?
    • Up x 1
  2. Demigan

When you finally upgrade your PC?
    • Up x 5
  3. _Kettenblatt_

Anubis, do you mean the loading screen at your client, before you can push PLAY ?

For me it does need ages since a PS2 Update comes out ( a looong time ago) to live server - then I need around 30 seconds until I see the PLAY -Button. When computer wasn't shut down after playing, it works a bit faster (10sec).
  4. dreyone

Just ignore demigan, he's part of a group of shills who attack anyone who complains about the game or daybreak on the forums. Whenever someone raises a legitimate concern about a real problem in the game, him and his friends will immediately attack you and claim your hardware is out of date, you're a bad player, etc.

If you look at his post history you will find that he says this same garbage to basically everyone, so you can safely ignore as the regurgitated nonsense that it is
    • Up x 1
  5. Demigan

Maybe you hadnt noticed, but I phrased a question, a question that is actually the likeliest answer: his pc is probably not the best.

Buy ofcourse, you can try and attack me (and my friends? Which ones exactly? Theres not many players that I agree with often and I've had arguments with all of them.) instead by taking massive offense at a mostly harmless comment.
  6. Demigan

Which "this garbage" you talking about? You are currently talking about me always trashing players specs, which I have done... Never? My remark above is just a logical consequence: you have extremely long loading times, you likely have a pc with lower specs. Key word: likely. Also You Are the one that assumes being called out on having a low spec pc is an insult. From my end, its not. There are a million and one reasons you can have a lower spec pc, and you arent any less for it. Although apparently you think it is, otherwise you wouldnt be taking offence.

What I do all day is give arguments, logic and when I can proof and facts. You'll be hard pressed to find me say "get good" anywhere. Oh I'll use a bunch of insults, but mostly to people who ignore what I say after I did a lot of work to help them see something or give them the exact thing they asked for... or come up with ludicrous ideas like thinking a simple and logical question about someone's pc is a giant middlefinger.
  7. Anubis.The.Chacal

I have an PC that Run Deus Ex MD with Max settings without any lag and 120 fps. Obviously i shouldnt have any issues with this game. This thing uses DX9 so...isnt even that good(graphics) to need an nice computer. Demigan, if u think this is the best game in the world and the devs are perfect u should try other games. They Nerfed graphics to dont need to use time with an DX11 or anything to improve performance. They dont care about the players as much as we would like. IDk why i try to ask for any help in there. This game is frustrating.
    • Up x 1
  8. Demigan

Well this is interesting. I dont think the devs are perfect and I do play other games. I also know that they nerfed graphics but you should know by now that ps2 isnt a normal game. But its nice that you join Dreyone in making random assumptions that arent even true, and a cursory examination of my posts should show all the ways I already give criticisms to the games operation and flaws. It should also reveal that whenever I defend the devs or their decisions, its not because I'm actively defending them but because I'm correcting someone.

As for your problem, look in some other threads around right now, the game is very CPU heavy. I dont know the specifics but it could very well be that. Theres plenty people there to disprove you and are helping people out.
  9. BrbImAFK

Just ignore dreyone, mate..... he just goes around the forum, poking his nose into every thread and spamming it up with how terrible DBG is, how the game is totally broken, how he doesn't even play it anymore etc. etc. etc.

Frankly, it's getting pretty tiresome. Ignore / report, move on.
  10. Demigan

Well thats new. Are we going to be making two sides now? Each side blaming the other does "x" or "y" over and over again? I dont think that will solve anything. All it will do is eventually make anything impossible to discuss. Although we are nearly there anyway.

Edit: on second thought, since "they" are already locking up the discussion with general comments, it doesnt matter much.
  11. DeadlyOmen

PS2 loads slowly. It's not your computer.

I'm running mid-range SSDs and everything comes up instantly except this game.

Don't worry- fix yourself a beverage while the game loads.