[Suggestion] solid metallic yellow camo for tr and vs weapons?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by kr47er, Dec 8, 2016.

1. kr47er

It's just unfair that only the NC can have full gold plated arsenal.
    Im ok if I cant wear that camo, but at least let us use it in our weapons, im begging.
    I beg for a golden Ghost/Tsar.
    For anyone that's gonna complain about: " you cant beacause you would confuse NC, yellow is NC specific"
    I can equip plenty of desert camos + blue decal to confuse nc,lets just not speak about that blue vs halloween camo.
    grey scales camo + red decal to confuse TR
    that camo on the hossin camo bundle that is cyan + purple decal to confuse vanu.
    yellow weapon is barely confusing.
  2. Pikachu

TR get red chrome. Vanu gets cyan and purple chrome. Just as good. :)
  3. kr47er

yeah, because having golden camo and cyan camo is the same. then why you think golden ns weps are the most expensive ones?
    do you think someone would buy them if they were red / cyan / purple? do you think that this ones are gonna be sold as good as the yellow one? I'm main vanu. next week when i get full gold plated arsenal, definitelly i'm gonna main NC.
  4. Liewec123

TR got black camo last year, did NC complain? nope!
    and incase anyone missed it back then, you can buy it again this xmas.

note i'm talking about "solid grey" camo
    [IMG]

its about time NC got some bling! :)
    • Up x 1
  5. JohnGalt36

6. kr47er

lol maybe because every factions can get black camo. plus original black camo looks better than the solid gray one.
    in this case solid yellow looks even more gold than golden weapons itself.
  7. TheSunlikeOne

There is one problem with that: if you make "metallic yellow" camo available to every faction, then NC will have one less ES camo (which isn't fair). And if you allow to use "Cyan"/"Dark grey" camos on every faction as well, then it may bring a LOT of confusion.
    There should be a dedicated "golden" camo to make things fair... maybe even as a reward for completing NSX directives )
  8. kr47er

just to go clear I'll remark i'm suggesting using the camo just on the weapon.
    also dark grey could be shared on the weapons too.
  9. TheSunlikeOne

Without making a separate "weapons only" version of a given camo, I highly suspect there would be coding issues with that...
  10. Diilicious

im so torn between solid yellow and gold camo, i dont know which to get but can only get one

11. Pelojian

looks better perhaps but NC and VS have to spend a fair bit of cash and grind a few thousand kills to get it. TR on the other hand can get a camo just as functional cheaper at a specific time of year.

NC yellow camo is not gold, it's a bright metallic yellow.

if you want an example of gold look at the gold trim on MBTs or on gold weapon variants.

as long as there are gold variant weapons for sale in the depot we won't see a true gold camo sice then there would be no point buying the gold weapons.
  12. kr47er

seems like you didnt notice.
    There is no point anymore.
    lol, if you want you can buy them, same as you can buy an 80 € mkv.
    but, for example, if I'm thinking about buying a golden vandal for 20 € and I see the NC gets full gold arsenal for 3 €, ( which includes a golden vandal that actually looks like gold, ) I'm most likely not buying any ns golden weapon.
  13. Pikachu

How about NS bronze camo.
    [IMG]
    Or mirror camo
    [IMG]

Or glass camo
    [IMG]

Or just better gold camo
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  14. stalkish

[IMG]
    Red one looks much better imo.
    • Up x 2
  15. stalkish

Uhhm, why does that glass camo seem so fitting for PS2 tanks?
    I want!
    :p

EDIT: Not sure how accurate that dispersion is, but it looks awesome.
  16. Pikachu

It's accurate but low resolution. Nice smooth caustics takes forever to render. :L And yes glass camo would be awesome.
  17. stalkish

Luv it.
  18. Liewec123

everyone else gets black camo for over 5000 kills with mostly trashy weapons like candy guns and fireworks.
    it was a massively bold move to let TR unlock it for all of their vehicles, weapons and infantry for a simple small payment.
    i'm fine with that, i didn't complain, infact i happily bought it for my TR,
    just like i'm fine with NC getting solid metallic yellow, i'll buy it on my NC.

they cannot and should never give a metallic yellow/gold camo to TR/VS.
    just like NC should never be able to buy metallic red or teal.
  19. Pikachu

Or... soap ... camo
    [IMG]
  20. Pelojian

compare the actual gold variant weapons in the VR to what they look like when you apply the metallic yellow to them. metallic yellow is brighter then gold and you can tell the difference just by looking at them.

if someone has a metallic yellow camoed weapon i will know it's not gold camoed.