[Suggestion] Say NO to new arts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Masyaka, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Masyaka

I saw some thread recently and heres my story.

I came to launcher, re-downloaded the game client, opened it, i still see NC killing vanu but like "gg ez hahaazaza"
    Next, i opened my VS character, the next that i saw is a :eek: i saw NC killing VS once again,then i warped to a continent and it got insta-capped by NC, i went other continent and another screen also was a NIGHTAMRE, i saw TR excuting VS and i think you guess what happend to continent next second...:(

Pls remove these idiotic pics, are they made for kidso_O ? Theres not only kids playing this game.
    • Up x 5
  2. PlanetBound

If you look, you can see all factions are represented.
  3. ObiVanuKenobi

So... violence is for kids? Ok. Makes sense i guess.
    • Up x 1
  4. FieldMarshall

RIP brain
    • Up x 7
  5. Exitus Acta Probat

Oh yes, it was much better with the old art of just NC slaughtering the VS and TR:rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  6. Diilicious

Say no to SJW's
    • Up x 8
  7. LairaNarrAtrana

I
    That was battle not execution in zerg like biggest coward war crime
    • Up x 2
  8. Scr1nRusher

WHAT IS WITH THESE ******* SJW'S??????????????????

HOLY ****
    • Up x 6
  9. RainbowDash9

I dislike these photos of Faction killing said faction, now excuse me while i go do just that.

wat.
    • Up x 10
  10. WeRelic

Well in other news, this being an actual topic of discussion means that people are having trouble finding something to complain about in-game, and they're grasping at straws. So, for those of us who have skin thicker than a molecule, thats a win, I guess?
    • Up x 1
  11. Masyaka

its better to look at ugly trees that seeing some epic 3D poop

I think developers made them to balance NC with other factions so every newbie ever goes NC because most photos are made of them killing everyone elese PRAISE THE TERRAN CONGLOMERATE!
  12. RainbowDash9

well i could complain about me crashing as my base containing a 100% hive was being attacked....
    • Up x 3
  13. William Petersen

I can't speak for anyone buy myself, but my objections have nothing to do with that. It misrepresents PS2 (or rather what PS2 aspires to be). PS2 is supposed to be about huge battles, not 10 guys executing one guy. The old splash screen did a great job of representing all the different stuff in PS2 (though I admit it was kind of NC-favored).

Also, I really miss my continental scenery load screens.
    • Up x 1
  14. Zaene

I'm not really offended by those new arts, it's like the motivational propaganda in WW2 ... Anyway , Why the hell do they made "all arts for all randomly" ??? It be far better to use arts "faction sided", then it's a motivational propadanda, it say : "Man , go and win like them !" And not : "Man, go and be ripped in two by an TR MAX in indefference of all" ...
    • Up x 2
  15. orangejedi829

Confirmed: Planetside 2 has the worst community in all of gaming.

Complaining about a f*cking loading screen on a Free-to-Play game that's over two years old that the devs are still actually adding new features to.

Sorry devs. This is the kind of shi*t you get for actually trying.
    • Up x 7
  16. Kristan

SJWs are out of hand. o_O

PS Those arts are fun-made. Provide concerns to whoever made them or make your own.
    PPS What next? You will demand removal of Vanu infiltrators "datass" because it doesn't fit their personality and oversexualizes them?
    • Up x 1
  17. Tsar

Agreed, dumb and bad.:mad:

Dear Management:
    Please note that the mature members of the community are paying your bills not some 10 year olds.

If you need some good load screens do a screenshot contest and you will get some good material that looks way better and will show the real content of Planetside. Really - Planetside looks good enough by itself, big fights in the night, sunrises in esamir, Air fights ...

You will never see people and situations like this in Planetside - never. That was the one thing I did find bad in the older loading screens and it is not better now. And the old art was at least consistently done. The current style as a bad mashup - just offending.

Dear Devs:
    Please give me a option to remove this "Art". Let me opt to a blank screen, the PlaneSide Icon, the Daybreak Icon ... anything, but not this.
  18. Scr1nRusher

**** off you SJW.

You created this account just to post this.
    • Up x 1
  19. Tsar

Very intelligent comment ... You probably really like the new art .....:)
    • Up x 1
  20. Zaene

A thing is clear : Thoses who do criticism on this new feature have arguments ... others just tell "Graaah blaaah , shut up and accept, don't talk about that ... graaah Blaah " ... interesting.
    • Up x 2