Get your free stuff at www.themittani.com

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Iridar51, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Iridar51

Somebody posted this on reddit.

You can register a free account at: https://www.themittani.com/planetside2-mittani-pack

After logging in you can click "claim code" button, and you'll get a redeemable code for a title, unique NS knife, a lumifiber helmet (different color for each faction), a banner and XP boost.

Takes five minutes, and I'm not sure if the amount of promo codes is limited or not, so if you want your free stuff - I suggest grab it while you can.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 19
  2. Pfundi

Thanks!
  3. Moridin6

Wow, thanks dude.

did you see the rpm on the knife is the Fastest of all the knives(that i have anyway) ??
  4. sIcGER

very nice

thank you !
  5. Pelojian

yup the knife has an RPM of 120, other knives are 100RPM or lower.
  6. Pfundi

Thats weird...
  7. JohnGalt36

8. Chibknot

About what is this site?
  9. Iridar51

It's been brought to my attention that this knife may be somehow glitched, and that it uses wielded attack speed for quick knife attacks as well.

I'm not sure how much truth is in there, so I'm gonna go test it right away.
    • Up x 1
  10. Mezinov

The codes are in fact limited - they ran a joint promotion with H1Z1 swag and the codes for that are already gone.
  11. Pfundi

You could call it an Outfit I suppose. I dont know how they got those codes, but Ill take them anyway :D
  12. Savadrin

Still working :D
  13. Iridar51

Okay, got some info on the NS knife from the bundle.

It's very different from other current knifes, and - if you remember how it was - similar to what knives were after initial melee revamp. You may remember that time when melee was ruined for a couple of weeks, because all knife strikes used new hit detection model.

Currently, new NS knife uses the same "projectile" type hit detection model for both quick knife attacks and when wielded. It has the same very small arc and range, but attacks considerably faster in both modes.

For a standard knife:
    Time between quick-knife swings: 1 second
    Time between wielded swings: ~0.667 seconds

For NS knife from bundle:
    Time between quick-knife swings: ~0.650 seconds
    Time between wielded swings: ~0.540 seconds

It also feels like that your weapon is ready to fire faster after quick knife attack with this knife, but I haven't tested raw numbers on that one.

It may seem kinda OP, but remember that these fast quick knife attacks are considerably harder to hit, and are probably a bug anyway, and gonna get fixed at some point to be more in line with other knives.
    • Up x 1
  14. Razzyman

Just worked for me, thanks man!
  15. 1Tap2Tap

Thanks dude!
  16. Pelojian

why isn't it an exceptional weapon though? i would have thought being a limited time offer they would have put it in there.
    • Up x 3
  17. HadesR

The H1Z1 promotion is months old, but yes I wouldn't be surprised if the PS2 ones are limited.
  18. Tr34

Thanks, it worked for me too. I didn't try the helmet but it looks like it's easy to be spotted due to its glow.
  19. customer548

большое спасибо !!
  20. DarkWingGB

Damn!!! And my code is not working :(