VS Cheat Faction

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Blackweb, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Nody

Why are you trying to engage infantry at 50m in a MAX suit with AI weapons? If you want to engage at that level on any faction you go back and pull your tier 1 AV weapons; AI is for short to short-medium range.
  2. Vanapapi

Agreed.

I've always wondered how would playing as NC be like. I'd line up Maxes with their shields to make a hard push. As a TR, I've only seen them using 1 at a time, because that's all you need really. Once that bastard gets through, the whole defence falls apart, and it's chaotic as every1 tries to kill that fat cow. It just sits down in the corner and creeps there until some1 throws a c4 or 2 (and kills a few of his teammates aswell).

To be honest, i kind of get it why they don't use the shield that often. I mean, why would they? It's way easier to just kill every1. Ye, sure. No range. We really like sitting outside the building with our maxes while you sit inside - close to the cap point - with your maxes. (general concept)
  3. S7ntheR

4. Littleman

Some of the people discussing effective range of MAX AI weaponry have never really considered MAX AI weapons function by the same rules as normal infantry weaponry. Try crouching while still and burst firing Blue Shifts or Mercies. The number of hate tells and hackusations you'll get will be staggering, but likewise, people aren't so afraid of shooting a stationary MAX, especially snipers. MAXes don't move fast enough to dodge bullets anyway, so why people insist on dancing over the same 1-2m of ground is beyond me.

AS for VS rifles, hah, no, it's not entirely that it's great, it's reliable, but generic and thus boring. They work, but they're all pretty much forgettable.
    • Up x 1
  5. Goretzu

Mostly because:

1) with Blueshifts you actually can (to some degree you can with Mercys, and even things like Mutilators just through sheer volume of fire).
    &
    2) the vast majority of infantry based combat takes place in the 15-60m range and you want a weapon that engages well/reasonably in that entire range.

So I don't really get your point.

Where as Mattocks (as the poster suggested) have a sweet spot certainly, but don't remotely have the same width of effective range as Blueshifts (which aren't even that bad at 0m as they are accurate enough to headshot with).
    • Up x 1
  6. Blackweb

The Lasher is freaking ridiculously overpowered :rolleyes:
  7. Blackweb

Yup, all pure garbage, not worth even 1 cert, any of them.
  8. Ronin Oni

Even still it'll be 5-10x better stats solely because you aren't learning anything about the game for the entire time... there's no "bad stats learning curve" to overcome which always holds back OG Main stat scores.
    • Up x 1
  9. Blackweb

We have decided that VS weapons are so easy to use because VS players are "special".
  10. Blackweb

I can prove that VS weapons are OP and that it is easier to get Auraxium achievement weapons as VS than NC or TR.

Daybreak,

Show us statistics on which faction has the highest rate of gaining Auraxium weapon achievements, especially for LMGs.

I can guarantee you the VS gain Auraxium achievements much faster than the NC and to a lesser extent the TR by a significant margin VS >> TR > NC.

Tell us Daybreak unless you have something to hide :cool:
  11. Hegeteus

I'll take a honest if not a little spammy troll thread instead of sneaky salt coated trolling any day. Easy enough for smart posters to not engage in and provocative enough for others to not resist
  12. Blackweb

Did you have something to say about the topic of this thread are you just tr...

But I repeat myself.
  13. Hegeteus

Well, if I have to pick something to say I guess I'll go with the obvious one and state that Lasher is not OP
  14. Blackweb

How OP a weapon is can be seen in how and how much it is used. The Jackhammer is almost never used by the NC. Almost every VS has a Lasher and knows how and how much to use it and abuse it. Just point it and SPAM it. :cool:
  15. Hegeteus

False. Nothing scratches the back of your fellow soldiers better than Jackhammer and NC knows this well :rolleyes:
  16. Shiaari

I just recently created an NC character. It's KDR is very low right now because I'm farming certs as a medic, but when I do actually go out to kill....NC weapons are ******* awesome.

No idea what you're talking about "ease of use."
  17. Moridin6

LASHER OP

FLASH OP

BEAMER OP

CANDY CANNON OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    • Up x 1
  18. asmodraxus

Forgot PPA and PPA-H need to be nerfed

Along with

Phaseshift
    Those ZoE Max units are soo fast and never take any damage...
    • Up x 1
  19. ElricVIII

You see, it's ******* like the OP here that are really the ones ruining this game. Because people like him start this stupid **** and 90% of the morons hop on the bandwagon as an excuse for why they are not mlg pro players. Then you have things like an alert I played this afternoon where the NC and TR are colluding to make sure VS cannot win. in the course of 45 min we went from 40% territory control to 18% at the end of the alert. With even population on all 3 factions, the was one single NC/TR fight.
  20. Diggsano

Buff Scattermax and Mustang AH...it makes to less damage in range!!!

Beamer OP
    Autopistol takes away the AMP idea!
    Spiker OP
    Lasher OP

Vanu Opppppp