so what about the game dying?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RainbowDash9, Dec 15, 2015.

1. RainbowDash9

huehuehuehue TR is op plz nerf
    [IMG]

Seriously though the game has seemed more lively than its been in a long time lately.
    also dayum dat framerate...
    • Up x 1
  2. AxiomInsanity87

Excuse me sir.

Shoooow me,how you get down

Man i said sweeeeear dooown.

Good day sir.
  3. RainbowDash9

wat
    • Up x 1
  4. Movoza

This is just like those people who go around saying "proof that global warming doesn't exist!" after a week of snow.

Even if the game is dying, so what? Looking at the lifetime of products, it isn't weird. I still enjoy the game, so let me just play in peace and not every time I go to the forums to see "profets" say one way or the other.
    • Up x 2
  5. Tycoh

Image is out of context, there isn't even a map pop percentage present, move along citizens. Nothing to see here.
  6. Demigan

So how about not shouting the game is dieing causing even more people to leave and the game dieing faster?
    • Up x 1
  7. FieldMarshall

If you want to show the game isnt dying, a screenshot of 20-30 people at the same time saying its "more lively than its been in a long time" isnt really helping.
  8. Sulsa

I have gotten back into my VS character because TR has been a higher pop recently.
    I have been having awesome slug fests on Emerald every night. Ok there may be less servers, but from 4pm to 12pm any evening, Emerald IS ON FI-AH!
  9. Eternaloptimist

Yeah - I'm finding more fights, bigger figths and more interesting fights recently (even on Hossin).
  10. RainbowDash9

if you want to enjoy the game why the **** are you on the forums to begin with? lol you should know by now that the forums is just where people go to whine about op stuffz

this was a not serious sorta serious post. dont expect it to be logical, especially coming from me, the mighty lord of Waterson/Emerald :D
  11. Pfundi

When did you change your sig to "slightly expensive"? Didnt notice till now.
  12. DeadlyPeanutt

true that ^

seriously, PS2 has a good base game, OK classes and vehicles. the game could last for years with a good player base if DBG gave it some attention, produced new content and fixed the stupid balance and hit detection issues.

sadly, i don't see that happening, which irritates many experienced players, including wrel (see his latest video on what fixes would be needed to 'relauched PS2')
  13. Savadrin

I liked that video, and not least because he was using my sunderer in the Indar armor fight. I'm about to ***** about hitreg myself.
  14. RainbowDash9

when i got my 960 lol. towards the beginning of the year.
  15. n0pax

16. RainbowDash9

yes yes facts from some third party site that takes their data points at midnight (not exactly the best time if you ask me) i highly doubt there were only 600 people online across all servers just 2 hours ago :p

あなたがインターネット上で見るすべてのもの、子供たちを信用してはいけません。

(lol i just google translated that sentence just to see if i messed it up at all, and then i remembered just how bad translate is.)
  17. DeadlyPeanutt

the fact that the player base is leaving fast is anecdotal as well as statistical, but both are present.

compared to a year ago, the servers in prime time are nearly empty.