NS AI max weapon

Discussion in 'MAX' started by VStrajgerV, Nov 22, 2015.

1. VStrajgerV

When will DBG add those? I think about joing tr. Nc max sucks !
    • Up x 1
  2. RedArmy

the TR one isnt that great - we have to spam pounders just to compete with the VS
  3. BITES

It really doesn't.

Problem normally stems from using a fork to try cut something.

Of the three, its the most difficult to master/use correctly.

When used correctly, the salt flows.
  4. Azawarau

NC max is very arguably the best

As much as id love NS AI weapons itd mean the NC max might have to be toned down

It covers their relative weakness against med-long range infantry
  5. Azawarau

6. Wind_Walker

Not Really. Statistically, IIRC, NC maxes are the same as the other two (if anyone has data that says different, feel free to correct me.) NC could use some range on their maxes, tbh. An NS gun doesn't seem to be the way to go about it though. Perhaps a new gen of MAX ES weapons to add flavor?
  7. Azawarau

I cut that short a bit

The best at anti tank and the weakest at anti infantry is what i should have said there

If an NS AI gun comes out that covers that weakness then there should be an NS AV weapon to help with the TRs general stink when it comes to distance AV

But the Vanu may not profit from either of these
  8. ThreePi

NS AI MAX weapons would be a massive, and much needed buff to NC. The NC severely lack in sustainability. NC MAXes have too small of magazines and too long of reloads to be useful in large fights. Not to mention the lack of range means that NC MAXes have to stick to doors which 1) puts them at greater risk of nades/C4, 2) blocks the line of fire of all your teammates at leads to more TKs.

The NC are in desperate need of weapons they can just stand back and spam at a doorway. The NC are great at 1v1 situations, but you can't 1v1 your way to a base.
    • Up x 1
  9. RedArmy

i say just give them a downgraded Basilisk and downgraded Kobalt n call it good
  10. Wind_Walker

Yeah, I was thinking of a MAX basilisk too. Would need to remove AV dmg though.

This goes back to the issue of TR and VS having no use for it though. Sustainable AI is strictly an NC issue, and one that does need fixing. NS would be unnecessary. ES would make a better option, imo.

Perhaps a auto Railgun/Coilgun for NC?
  11. VStrajgerV

Thank u guys all for questions. I know devs know how the weapon'd look like and they got it stats already. But still idk when they will add it.