You can't fix stupid when it comes to people.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scr1nRusher

Never said his posts were meaningless.

Just pointed out that he could be known more.
  2. Scr1nRusher

It has nothing to do with me or anything personal.
  3. Scr1nRusher

The topic is more important then the Topic presenter.
  4. Ronin Oni

So since this topic is worthless....

are you saying you're less than worthless?

:rolleyes:
  5. Scr1nRusher

The topics not worthless.

But people are so focused on me, and not what was said.
  6. Scr1nRusher

The whole point of the OP is simple.

Why learn to be better(or smarter) when you can nerf what ever hurt you?

Good balance is important to have/make in a game, but manipulating balance for personal reasons or agendas is something that has disastrous results overtime.
  7. ALN_Isolator

This thread is still open?
    • Up x 3
  8. WetPatch

Why do i need or want to be more known? I don't need the validation from people in a game forum unlike you, for some reason you crave it and your posts scream attention seeking child to me.

And and far as i can tell from looking at your below average stats and lack of Platinum or Anniversary weapons, ive done more for this game than you will ever have, hence All Access under my avatar.

Tell me how you have made this game a better place without using the words Wrote, Nerf, Threads, Forum, Whinge.
    • Up x 1
  9. Scr1nRusher

You have so much to learn.

You supported it($$$$), but when it comes to what you are apart of(the community) you have done nothing.

I find it interesting how your gut instinct is to look at stats, that tells alot about you.

The immaturity is showing.
  10. Hader

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  11. Jubikus

Have you considered being a politician you have all the things required.
  12. LazyAsian

WELL WHAT THE FUAAWWWKKK IS THE TOPIC SCR1N, TELL MEH YA GODAMMED MEDIOCRE TROLL YOU
  13. Scr1nRusher

14. Scr1nRusher

Do you like being part of the angry mob or be the person that the mob is targeting because he said something?
  15. Jubikus

Neither i just watch. I tend not to take sides i like to play devils advocate if i can. My only problem with your OP is why speak in a roundabout way if your trying to reach stupid people why not just state exactly what your trying to discuss?
  16. Scr1nRusher

I figure that "stupid" people would either get offended, not understand what is being said or attack me.

Also even if I do state what I want to discuss, the threads never turn into discussions but rather falling apart segments.
  17. Jubikus

So if this is the case the reasonable thing to do would stop trying if it never turns into a discussion that you would prefer or take a different approach. From my standpoint with your attempts it kind of looks like your baiting people into attacking you because you enjoy the fallowing arguments now is this the actual case well i wouldn't know i'm not you.
  18. Scr1nRusher

The thing about discussions is that topics are what should be talked about, and not who is presenting them or emotional feels.

I don't want people to attack me, but I understand that they do that so they don't have to discuss about the topic.
  19. LazyAsian

So what you're saying is that people can nerf whatever they want so they can get good? I mean, no, that's not how it works, but I'm open to hear why you think this is the case.
  20. Kulso

This thread applies mostly to the OP more than anyone else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.