You can't fix stupid when it comes to people.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WetPatch

You haven't posted any ideas in this thread, you have made a thread which is dedicated to attention seeking.

You seem to be very immature and insecure, hence you're constant need for attention and validation.
    • Up x 3
  2. Scr1nRusher

I have posted an idea.

Don't tolerate stupid & don't let stupid effect you.

lolwut?

I can't even.
  3. WetPatch

And im taking your advice when dealing with you.
    • Up x 3
  4. SheepsRule

You just assume/label stuff you don't agree to would stem from stupid behavior/stupidity.
    If anything you are just trying to insult. There is no substance or creative approach to a problem in what you do here.
    Not even trying to dissect the hubris in your over-simplification...
  5. warfighter926

LOL scrin these comments are hilarious
  6. Scr1nRusher

Yes, yes they are.

The best part is that they are Emotional because I hurt FEELS.
  7. Scr1nRusher

Oh this is to good.

You think this is personal?

STOP MAKING THINGS PERSONAL(especially balance discussions).
  8. Scr1nRusher

WetPatch, whens the last time people cared(positively or negatively) about anything you posted?
  9. SavageBacon

The irony being that you pretty much ad hominem'ed the community for being largely dumb.

I'm sure the "dumbs" in PS2 represent a majority... And I think we can all agree with the general motion that gamers can and will find some really dumb things to complain about... But just because you think something is OP/UP/Fine when the majority (which may constitute a lot of dumbs) thinks otherwise doesn't make the inherently wrong; especially when a few of those advocating for the majority opinion provide fairly good arguments (even from a "smart" perspective) for their case.
    • Up x 2
  10. customer548

I did 1 minute ago. I gave him my upvote for his accurate post on top of this page.
    "Opinions", you know...
    • Up x 2
  11. Ronin Oni

THis is hilarious coming from you.... again....

What idea?? You didn't present an idea, you posted an intentionally flame bait OP and now are trying to claim people responding are anything but what you precisely set out to get?

You DO realize that this is the precise definition of an internet troll, yeah?

I mean, we've all known it for a while, but now you're just being obvious about it with no pretense at all.
    • Up x 1
  12. Ronin Oni

Didn't you also JUST post that people should get involved in discussions here, and then you IMMEDIATELY go about trying to insult people and tell them they shouldn't bother posting?

Bloody brilliant.

You've done lost it haven't you.

What sent you over the edge?

PLEEEAASE tell me it was something I replied to you with.
    • Up x 1
  13. Cynicismic

The intellectual factor of this thread is represented in the most insightful comment I am about to make...

"Nectarines are smooth; I like eating my hair".

#Best_Thread_EU. 11/10 would read again.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  14. Liberty

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  15. HadesR

I just don't ...

:rolleyes:
  16. Scr1nRusher

It wasn't an insult, it was a question about personal impact in the community.
  17. Scr1nRusher

Emotions & personal vendettas get in the way of so much progress.
  18. Ronin Oni

Not as much as going full ****** though.

Also, L-O-effin-L if you think
    #1: Anyone has a personal vendetta against you
    #2: People who consistently oppose you are "holding back progress"

• Up x 1
  19. LazyAsian

Do you uhh... Have anything else to do than annoy people? A job? A gf? I mean, ugh. You're like the weeaboo no one likes to talk to...
    • Up x 1
  20. Ronin Oni

Ok fine. You just post that people should get involved, and then immeditately turn around and tell someone their view and posts are meaningless.

Effect is the same.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.