maybe roll backing the last big patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by deathwish200k, Sep 9, 2015.

1. deathwish200k

if say it all roll back the big last patch fix the problem before putting back in live play again because good 300 players wanna play again but cant because of the last big patch
  2. Scr1nRusher

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  3. SouthFork1

There are a lot more reasons to roll the GU back beyond those with startup issues. FPS drops has the game unplayable for many, to name one.
  4. VinBenzin

Roll it back pls!

5. deathwish200k

welll before the @%$#%#$%@#$% patch i was able to play the game no problems untill this patch came live i have not been able to play
  6. Jockdoe

O.K, since the last update where many of us have had a freeze on map screen after character select, I got myself a new Motherboard, processor and Ram. Still have the old hard-drives and hd-6790 and guess what? So I can say that the 4-core i5 has the same problem as my core duo e8500.

I may try a new install, but I'm thinking that this could be a write-to-disk issue, maybe with bad privileges set up by the user? I have read that those playing are having hitching since the update which lends to new writes happening. I cant do a fresh windows install until tomorrow, I'll feedback when I do.

Until then, any ideas?
  7. Damz49

"Until then, any ideas"

Let them try to do the job they are paid for, code and fix coding issues, let them lose many players and money after every update, since 2013™

As usual, a random gamer will find this is an issue created by a KB565896789 Windows (but devs fault) while 8 devs wasted 200 hrs on this problem.

Or they may fix it in 2 weeks but instead of having 20fps thanks to the fantastics OMFG sessions, we'll get freezes & CTD every 10mns.

It happens EVERYTIME, stop spending money as long as they wont be able to do an update without major bugs it's completly ridiculous.
  8. Pfundi

I dont really have any ideas, however uninstalling the game and all its files as well as reinstalling (like in delete old, install new) drivers for your graphics card cant be bad things to do every once in a while. And be sure to download the drivers n stuff for your new Mainboard directly from the manufacturers website, the ones on the drive delivered with it are mostly outdated.
  9. Nate1

10. Nate1

• Up x 1
  11. ShadowCop2

I have 100 % black screen crash. It's time to know how many we are. So if you have the problem give a post but give only one!
    • Up x 4
  12. Rastarius

3 years without any problems...since game update 09/04/15...cant play anymore
    Find an issue please!
    we are many...not a few as RadarX said...
    NC TR VS for once we have to be unified against the Daybreak silence!!
    • Up x 1
  13. ObiVanuKenobi

According to steam almost 50% of people still use dual core CPUs.
    http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/cpus/

But there aren't as many playing planetside because not all dual cores can give you playable fps.

And this thread is completely pointless lol.
    • Up x 1
  14. VVFIN

I have this problem and I have AMD quad-core CPU. 2 years without any problem with 20fps (yes I know it's bad) and now black screen. Oh and funniest thing was that day before that "patch" I did spend 45 dollars to this game. I feel myself being robbed by "Game"brake games
  15. Dave345

same here, have dual core and crashes after 100% since the (600 + MB) update, i also twitted radax, lets see. most poeple left so im not sure if we'd be adding numbers here but good try :) tweet him https://twitter.com/RadarX/status/642079036949159936 he is taking a count there as well
  16. Vivicector

Same here. Was playing from the closed beta days. FPS around 20 in big fights, but 30-40 in smaller-scale combat, that I like better then zerging. Game was working ok for my playstyle. Not anymore, it seems.

Upgrade? Planetside 2 is the only game I am interested in, that has performance problems. I am set to upgrade my PC for Star Citizen, and probably Oculus Rift, don't see a point in spending money before that. Not for this single game anyway.
  17. Pandora's Lunchbox

You'll never find out how many people have an issue, guys. Sadly, most won't speak up.

https://www.change.org/p/russel-sha...utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

This is a petition I opened. It doesn't have many signs, but if it gains enough volume it's going straight to Daybreak. Time to stop taking their ********, people. Scoff or sign - I've wasted enough money to be annoyed.

If you would copy the link and spread it to those you know to be affected by the recent update - particularly those who have paid anything to Daybreak, that would be greatly appreciated. We'll not even get a response from a petition if its not being signed!
  18. Rastarius

signé...
    • Up x 1
  19. Pandora's Lunchbox

20. Jockdoe

OK Guys, I reinstalled windows today on a different drive and i got PS2 working. As a note, i didn't reinstall PS2 just launched it from the previous windows install location. So it is 100% the same files that wouldn't run yesterday on a different windows install.
    Hope this helps. I know many wouldn't want to risk having to reinstall windows for nothing, but if you have a 2nd drive you could install it to, it might be worth a try. GL Guys.