OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! LOOK AT THIS PS2.2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by McMan, Aug 18, 2015.

1. elkikko92

so, is official gameplay?
  2. JohnGalt36

I think we would all do well to heed RadarX's warning to not get our hopes up.
    • Up x 1
  3. Isokon

No, it's not VanuLabs. This was done by shaql.
  4. HadesR

^ This ..

Nothing wrong with a bit of wishful thinking but Everyone should keep their hopes firmly on the ground ..

Items in the files doesn't mean they are being added to the game anytime soon .. Look at the recon drone ..
    • Up x 1
  5. OldMaster80

No, the video is not. But the models are actually in the game, and it seems they were not there before. Considered the vehicles seem to be pretty advanced and not just rough models, it might be (the mighty RadarX only knows) this is actually going to be September stuff.

But I guess we won't have a definitive answer from the staff: if that's really Planetside 2.0 then Shaql completely screwed devs surprise. If I were RadarX I'd be pretty pissed :D
  6. elkikko92

look the you tube chanel video,! Its called "vanu industries", is officially unofficial

BUT, is the same pic of SHAQL profile twitter page. He is a developer?
  7. elkikko92

also battle floatin ship? Its real?
  8. elkikko92

TWITTER:

1. shaql@shaql2 10 h10 ore fa
      PlanetSide 2 2.0 Unofficial Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJhfWRFHxcY … / https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/3hf3kj/planetside_2_20_unofficial_trailer/ …
      Visualizza traduzione
    2. 665 Sektor@665_Sektor
      10 h10 ore fa
      @shaql2 guess I'll have to get my premium back to have the certs!

3. H1Z1DB.net@H1Z1DBdotNET 9 h9 ore fa
      @shaql2 Very nice mate :)

4. Solei NC4Life@SoleiNC4Life 8 h8 ore fa
      @shaql2 So has @RadarX had an aneurysm yet? :D God I wish this stuff was slated for this year, if ever.

5. Dave aka 'Vindicore'@davidrlloyd 5 h5 ore fa
      @SoleiNC4Life @shaql2 @RadarX I'm not sure anyone has seen radar since you posted this...
  9. HadesR

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside...ide_2_20_unofficial_trailer/cu78rk2?context=3
    • Up x 1
  10. RadarX

As I stated over on Reddit, if you do not see something on the Roadmap it is a safe assumption it is not going in the game. Much of what you are looking at is prototyping and I can confirm some of it is definitely not going in the game.
    • Up x 6
  11. elkikko92

ok, no the question is:
    When they will release resource revamp? And all the features?

With my experience, the developers said a lot about this and "space" ideas; but nothing on real developmen, just waitin from 3 years their resource revamp.

I think never we will see anything like space ship or resource revamp, or new capture timer.
    MAybe only a new veichle, thats the patches from 3 years ago
    SAD
  12. elkikko92

ok, but space ship idea is amazing.
    Please implement it, as soon as possible; make a "form of donation" to increase speed of roadmap development
  13. McMan

14. elkikko92

• Up x 1
  15. CNR4806

The Bastion is obviously at a very early stage of development (no texture, and from some scale pics on reddit, no working collision detection) and won't be part of PS2 2.0.

The rest of the stuff are plausible, with the resource-related stuff being the most likely to be implemented since it was basically the point of what Smed said about the 2.0 re-launch.

I'm still skeptic of their ability to deliver though.
  16. Sagabyte

Most likely to be implemented in the future:

ANT and Resources 2.0 (Absolutely essential to the continued prosperity of the game, and is needed to maintain players and introduce purpose. Also, the ANT looks most finished out of the presented vehicles)

Least likely to be implemented:
    Colossus (In its current state it seems to be extremely overpowered and may need lots of tweaking to make it balanced)

Fleet Carrier (How it appears right now is very unfinished and likely not going to be implemented for a LONG time)

I wouldn't care if the Colossus or Fleet carrier made it. I absolutely need the ANT and Resource 2.0 patch to happen.
    • Up x 1
  17. Haquim

Well, I hope you are wrong.
    Because seriously that is the last promise they'll break for me.
    I'll be gone hyping myself up for FO4 and hoping the best for eternal crusade.
    • Up x 1
  18. Yuki10

Holly crap - they have added giant glowing carrots!
  19. AlterEgo

The damned NC have made their own Magrider. Game over, man, game over!
    • Up x 1
  20. Yuki10

Did anyone notice horrible aim of the people in the trailer? Lib, ESF, tank... none of them could hit the targets.

By the way, under the same youtube account - there is a video of some fantastic Jackhammer modification - it shoots garbage disposal motors! How awesome is that?! I just love the Most Premium (TM) creativity we are getting!

I just can't stop thinking about possibilities here - how about making jackhammer shoot actual HAMMERS! That would just be so bad-A$$ and OP! I don't care if Vanu found ancient technology, they get hit on forehead with 5 hammers and their lights are going out, like WAY out.

[IMG]

• Up x 1