[Guide] C4 Fu - (Updated 'How to C4 Air, tanks, Etc. guide')

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by belthazor3457, May 18, 2015.

1. belthazor3457

*sips tea*

Do you wish to learn the ancient and mysterious art of C4fu?

Well you can. C4 is love, C4 is life.

Since this is now posted in the LA forum, anyone who scores a flawless victory or a fatality on aircraft gets a geisha point. (This is like an internet point, but comes with a geisha clap).
    • Up x 6
  2. Liewec123

since the drifter buff NOONE is safe :D
  3. Iridar51

Kung Fu and beard stroking are Chinese, geishas are Japanese. Know your Asians, kono bureimono! :p

On a serious note, good video. From a standpoint of "inflicting maximum damage on enemy assets with a Light Assault", it is flawless, though it's not a type of gameplay I personally enjoy.
  4. IronFreedom

Love this video and your content Belth! However I have a question,

Can you be effective with rank 1 drifters or do you need to dump certs into them before they're any good? Drifters are a fairly expensive cert line (for a cert sapped sucker like me anyway) and I don't know if I should upgrade drifters or put my certs into other things.
  5. Iridar51

I'm not Belth, and I never use Drifters, but I can say this: Drifters get A LOT from upgrades, each rank adds about 6 seconds of aerial time and reduces the recharge time. Even between Drifters 1 and Drifters 3 there's a huge difference. I can't tell you how important last few ranks are, but first few are pretty much essential.
  6. IronFreedom

Thanks!
  7. Phayk

Maybe the Warp Bug is intentional to not make this technique super overpowered? :D
    At least now they have an excuse to not fix it