[Suggestion] Amp Stations, Tech Plants and Biolabs (also Hossin Construction Sites)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by 00000000000000000000, Jun 2, 2015.

1. 00000000000000000000

I know I listed this as "Suggestion" but its more of a community discussion.

What are your thoughts on these copy-pasted buildings?

Would you be sad if they went away?

I would like to see them replaced by more unique terrain. Or at the very least changed so that each one is unique and not a copy/paste of the others. (Example: Amp stations with different building setups around it, Each biolab has a different type of terrain in it.)

So what do you think?
  2. Ronin Oni

Funnily enough, the construction sites actually make for better fights than MOST small outpost bases on the other continents (only Amerish has better, butr then Defenders are often also further away)
  3. BrbImAFK

It's a great idea that I'd love to see but, I'd still be totally against DBG doing it right now. There are far more important things for them to be focusing on (like expanding the core mechanics). Even with different terrain, without the needed mechanics changes, different layouts and cosmetic appearances are still just going to come down to "zerg A point, camp spawn, wait 5 mins, repeat at next base".
  4. Leftconsin

IRRC lore wise at least the Bio Labs and Tech Plants are landed mass produced spacecraft. It makes sense that there are a lot of them.
  5. cbplayer

I thought they landed from space
    hence why there is 2 crash sites
    1 in easmir
    and the skydock in hossin