[NUC] elusive1: Turbo Medic (Medic/Flash Montage)

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by elusive1, May 1, 2015.

1. elusive1

2. Skiptrace

I don't even... How were those 3 Vanu so oblivious as to where you were? And how in the name of all that is holy do you do that **** with the Flash? Also, why didn't you run Rez Grenades with your NC Medic, but you did with your VS and TR medics?
  3. Eyeklops

LOL, crouch macro @ 1:55. Stupid...people are just stupid. You can see that he runs like that all the time, well before he even knows you're there. *sigh*...time for another mechanic to nerf whatever they call that macro.
  4. elusive1

I'm not sure which three vanu you are talking about, but a lot of people are oblivious. Just turbo up a hill, have a bind to switch from the rumble seat and driver. I switch between the two. If I'm in a squad I'll usually use rez grenades, or at a losing base.
  5. elusive1

Is that what it is? i've never seen it before. I imagine he would get reported a lot if he was always doing it. It might just be a visual bug.
  6. Skiptrace

The three vanu that were rushing out from the tower near the beginning (around the time where the Crouch Macro was being used)
  7. Eyeklops

I guess it *could* be a visual bug, but I've never seen one like that yet. I'm still leaning towards crouch macro.
  8. elusive1

Ah okay, yeah they noticed me like a second after I cut the clip. I got chased down by the point.
  9. elusive1

Yeah, I've seen a lot of visual bugs, so who knows. It seemed like something he didn't have control of like a macro.
  10. I_am_the_kiwi

Wow my favorite infiltrator is making medic vids now ! Please come back to our side of the forums! Another solid video mate thumbs up!

-Kiwi
    • Up x 1
  11. elusive1

Infiltrator/medic next :D