[Fun montage] Don't STAB me now!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yamiks, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Yamiks

• Up x 16
  2. pnkdth

Good... Good... I can feel the rage jumping out from the screen.
  3. Crator

Wow! The carnage! Good show!
  4. Yamiks

yep .. couple of guys did send me tells saying they have a dislike of the OHK knife.. but u know : IT TAKES SKILL TO MAKE THOSE KILLS so OHK is adequate.
    • Up x 1
  5. BarxBaron

LOL your atv stole your knife kill :p

Nice vid.
  6. Jackplays17

So, I havnt been playing for a while, and now held knives OHK? I used to do this with the OLD knife. NOW MY STALKER INFIL CAN KILL EVEN BETTER!!! MUHAHAHAHA!
  7. K2k4

Perfect use of that song. Lol
  8. Yamiks

thanks.. i had inspired form TF2 video w/ the same name
  9. GoyoElGringo

I sure had a lot of fun murdering whole squads of infiltrators with my heavy the day that patch came out.
  10. Crayv

I have noticed pump action use has skyrocketed since the patch.
  11. FieldMarshall

The music alone was thumbs up worthy.

Video was also entertaining :)
  12. Thornefear

Just curious, I have seen you attack a couple maxes with it, but you didn't show the kill. How'd that turn out :D
  13. patrykK1028

Headshot with knife.
    :eek:
  14. Yamiks

i stab them 3-4 times and run away.. no max has killed me while i wielded knife...yet!
  15. Yamiks

yep that is the new ADJUSTMENT too..
  16. Thornefear

But to counter you haven't killed one yet either.

Just making sure they didn't get rid of the knife resistances Maxes are supposed to have.

I've really thought about using these knives on my LA, sounds like fun.
  17. AlterEgo

Awesome video, man. Same as always:)
  18. Badheal1

Very entertaining video, props

How do you think this new weapon will affect the SMG/infiltrator? (seriously)
  19. Yamiks

it wont.. see OHK knife is best with stalker so smg infs will stay the same!
  20. Atuday

My god you can just feel the anger come right off the screen. Those poor NC and tr never had a chance. This is of course why I run around with a DL lasher. I call it my "Free Kills" gun.