Double Station Cash = Anniversary Bundle for <$20?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zen_Master, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Fatal_Finn

Welcoming the double SC event. Needed a new camo anyway :D
  2. BoomBoom4You

lol yea all the R&D spend probably goes to the ps4 version, we are the idiot guinea pigs.
    • Up x 1
  3. Dualice

Cyber Monday deals are all-access only huh? Ah well. I'm happy with half-price SC. Might finally get the AV turret to unlock across chars.
  4. RadarX

Monday's sale will be All Access only and I'm expecting non-members to be a little unhappy. This is a corporate initiative that is across all our games. PS2 will have specific sales in the future that everyone can take part in.
  5. Joexer

Is membership the same as all access? I pay but Ive never heard of allaccess on my account.
  6. Inex

Yeah, it's just bad timing really. On the bright side, I've already grown used to holding onto my SC for months waiting for the daily sales to slowly cycle through to the stuff I want (the curse of having to by everything three times :p). I can do that with the extra SC I bought last week too.

And honestly, I'll be dumbfounded if they actually decide not to do any non-member depot sales for the entire holiday season. There's still hope. ;)
  7. InsanityX

Well I only spend SC on making my vehicles and Characters look good.....so now Sony have decided they can now change that look whenever they want ie not what I paid RL money for!! I won't be needing SC anymore.