NC cowboy hat finaly tomorrow??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Oberlion, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Whatupwidat

So it's a fear of being seen to be not an adult?

Do you have a problem with grown adults who work through the week to be able to behave like children for the odd 30 mins a day?

I suggest you need to grow up a little :)
  2. miraculousmouse

Many people consider video games for "kids" but i think thats BS, especially a game like ps2 which is aimed at teens and adults. but come on, you watch an animated TV show about ponies doing stupid ****, aimed at little girls (no sjame in little boys watching it either), but wtf are you doing watching it as a grown man? Watch south park instead
  3. Whatupwidat

I can't watch both?

Why do you care what I - or anyone else in your narrow definition of "a grown man" - watch or do?
  4. MonkeyOnTheWing

It's live in the PTS VR right now. Just saying... GET HYPE FREEDOM LOVERS
  5. Edenwolf

No, they are introducing an eye and ear customization slot..
  6. Edenwolf

This is a player studio item, not something the developers made like the commissar hat.
  7. maxwell smart

lol that hat with the nc blue an yellow + jetpack its hmm what was it...
    "flash-back" seeing it now... it all make sense !!
    he kinda locks like Colt o_O

will the hat change with the camo?
    i want it blue^^
  8. Mustakrakin

Great just what we need, more dumb redneck heros wearing cowboy hats yelling "murica" in the NC. NC need a major image change, they need to be seen like the true anarchist and anti establishment faction they are supposed to be...
  9. Rovertoo

Can't be much more of a freedom fighter than a Shotgun-bearing defender of the Great Bill of Rights!
  10. Mustakrakin

Except NC doesn't believe in any bill of rights and wants nothing to do with democracy. The NC are anarchist and at the most "ancho capitalist"
  11. AdmiralArcher

you guys have plenty of helmets that scream awesome, the hat looks great, just let it slide
    • Up x 1
  12. KnightCole

now with the Tank helmet, we need a new Tanker class, specifically for driving and the only ones who can drive anything bigger then a Flash. Non tankers cant have har guns bigger then the bas and Kobalt. Lol.
  13. Champagon

and so, the time of hats is upon us.......................
  14. GeneralPeragorn

I would buy that so quickly if it were TR.
  15. Ronin Oni

I just replaced using composite helm on my NC with the PTS reward helm... looks MUCH better. Still use the Infil composite though cause that one looks cool.

I also put the PTS Helm on my TR infil, because the std, composite, and Dreadnaught (which looks BA on all other classes) all look like crap on the Infil.
  16. KnightCole

Cowboy hat tomorrow? I care more about the new optic changes. Though I see we get a series of new optics in the optics....can the NC x2 just get a plain red dot without the frills on the edge? The extra 4 frills so close to the center red dot sometimes have a habit of throwing me off lol....as if just for a second.
  17. Runegrace

So you define maturity based on what you don't like? Sounds kinda…immature.
  18. miraculousmouse

Do you like little animated ponies?
  19. Scorponok

i thought they patched on thursday's and friday's?
  20. MrSilk

You can watch whatever you want, but if you go outside the norm and don't follow certain ( genetic/societal) gender roles, don't get upset when people don't understand or question you.