Earn the free Analyst Helmet

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Jul 24, 2014.

1. d_carey Developer

Here are the details on how to get the Test helmet:
    1. Patch up Test
    2. Make sure you use the same Station Name on Test that your Live account is on
    3. Get in and help test Directives and the rest of the July update
    I'm not posting exactly what the requirements are because I don't want people abusing the system. If you contribute, you will get the helmet. It doesn't take much, the standards are not outrageous by any means. Thanks!
    • Up x 14
  2. VSDerp

ok ok dcarey i guess i will help test it just for you since you been so nice.
    • Up x 1
  3. SpcFarlen

Who doesn't want hats? (rhetorical: everyone). See you all on test... FOR TESTING!
    • Up x 1
  4. mikenzb

Woohoo.. Time to jump on the test server and have some fun
  5. Ribero

I think Test is kind of broken at the moment though...
  6. joeski

Patch up? it's nearly 9GB..
    See you in 20 mins...
  7. bhlaboy2

how do i delete a post? My cat was playing with my mouse and posted.
  8. Elrobochanco

I think we need to organize a playtest time because I spent 10+ minutes flying around not finding anybody except a couple guys in WG.
    • Up x 3
  9. ether3

So which one is the test server? (doesn't wanna go hopping around in the wrong place)
  10. NevarxTR

PTS is too bugged...
  11. Stormfalcon

How long is this for?
  12. NinjaTurtle

Tried testing directives but there is no one on PTS. We need people to kill.

Is it possible to make VR training dummies count as kills so we can test?
    • Up x 1
  13. SpcFarlen

Ya especially since all of them are either kill based or support based where you need other players.
    • Up x 2
  14. DorianOmega

Free hat you say? Already DLing :)
  15. ItsYourCPUDontWorry

1. "Make sure you use the same Station Name on Test that your Live account is on"
    So, I have a question... What if my test server name for one of my test server characters is ALMOST identical to my actual live account character name?
    My main character on the live server is named, "ItsYourCPUDontWorry123" but my test server character is named, "ItsYourCPUDontWorryPTS". Will it still count or should I just create a new character with the exact name as my live account?
  16. mikenzb

Any new kills/ribbons don't count towards the Directives.. so broken on the test server atm
  17. GrizzV

Reading comprehension 101:
    Station name =/= character name
    • Up x 2
  18. ether3

Where's the download o_O?
  19. Jalix

For everyone on the test server, if you're seeing that you aren't earning credit towards your directives, relogging has allowed it to begin tracking for me.
  20. DorianOmega

• Up x 3