PPA would have to be nerfed inorder to balance it.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BadAsElite, Jul 20, 2014.

1. BadAsElite

Unless you make both the Canister and Marauder OHK weapons (highly unlikely) they will both still be inferior to somthing that has a Maxazine size for 70 and kills in 2-3 hits with no bullet drop.
    • Up x 24
  2. Elrobochanco

OHK?
    Tell me more about this balance.
    • Up x 3
  3. BadAsElite

Seeing that both the TR and NC have to be within danger close range's, being "high risk", you have to in return "high reward".
    Currently PPA stands at Low risk, High reward and still will be.
    • Up x 14
  4. Prudentia

Yes nerf the PPA by giving it Bulletdrop.
    and experiance the might of a Weapon that doesn't Need to be above you to have any effect
    • Up x 4
  5. cruczi

No, let's not touch bullet drop, it's VS we're talking about. Instead, reduce magazine size to 10. It's way too spammy.
    • Up x 14
  6. BadAsElite

I was thinking more on the lines of nerfing the magazine size by a considerable amount.
    • Up x 16
  7. BadAsElite

This indeed. alot of people I have spoken too think 10 would be a reasonable amount.
    • Up x 5
  8. Prudentia

you both managed to miss the hidden blackpart.
    • Up x 3
  9. cruczi

But that means we did as we were supposed to. If the text is hidden, it's not meant to be read.;)
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
    • Up x 11
  10. BadAsElite

I stopped playing hide and seek when I was like 8.
    • Up x 13
  11. FateJH

First bid starts at 25/200 stock.
  12. BadAsElite

No deal, far to spammy still. :)
    • Up x 5
  13. DatVanuMan

How about this: Nerf the PPA's magazine size to 30 (Certed 50), and improve the other weapons. For example, increase the Marauder's magazine size and RoF, and increase the Canister's accuracy and damage, OR revamp it. Constructive feedback only. :D
    • Up x 1
  14. BadAsElite

While I totally agree with you, and that we need to keep the feedback constructive. I still think 30 rounds at default is still far to spammy and powerful.
    • Up x 5
  15. cruczi

So if all AI weapons are equally devastatingly game breaking, then they're balanced? Brilliant!
    • Up x 6
  16. DatVanuMan

10 kills per mag. Sounds good. I mean, 10 rounds IS FAR too small. 25 is the farthest I'd go. However, if you want to make its magazine smaller than 20, BUFF the reload.
  17. BadAsElite

I some what agree, sarcasm aside if we all had "PPA like" weapons on each faction, it would lead to more rage and problems later on.
    • Up x 1
  18. Mxiter

Marauder Rof is fine. It only have a terrible drop that makes it unable to hit anything past 25m.
    I think that only C4 and tank mines have worse drop.
    • Up x 5
  19. DatVanuMan

Yep:D:D:D Here's what happens: The PPA stays, and the other guys get better stuff! Simple. I don't see how it's game-breaking, because I mainly (And by that, I mean 99%) play Infantryside 2, and I have little to no problems with any of these weapons, even when I play NC or TR.
    • Up x 1
  20. XXBLACKATTACKXX

20 rounds for PPA with faster reload, and upped ammo for NC and TR equivalents along with their damage buffed sounds reasonable.
    • Up x 1