If you aren't on Indar, take off your stupid Indar camo, you gits.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Frostiken, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Frostiken

Seriously, at night, or on Hossin, or really any time at all, it makes you look like you're wearing that hideous all-yellow NC camo. I think I nearly killed a dozen teammates on Hossin today because they're too thick to get rid of their ridiculous desert camo. As a result, all I see is a big yellow blob running around.

You don't get to be mad if you aren't smart enough to click a single button that gets rid of your confusing camo pattern.
    • Up x 3
  2. Longasc

Wear a Jungle Camo and some heroes believe you to be an enemy spawning in their spawn room. :>
    • Up x 1
  3. minhalexus

Many NC have the shattered camo as their outfit camo.
  4. Pikachu

Yellow camo hideous?! :mad:
    • Up x 1
  5. GerryAtric

Isn't Shatter yellow and Shattered a nicer blue/black one? I'm not sure off of the top of my head
    • Up x 1
  6. Maelthra

I'm gonna leave it on just for you.
    • Up x 1
  7. Pikachu

If you mean the yellow I use, shatter, then I find your claim strange because I see extremely few people using it and I get lots lf attention when people see me because they are not used to it.
  8. minhalexus

Well, formally on Mattherson NC outfits of TENC and CML had Shattered Camo as their outfit camo.
    Many individuals owned it too.

It's pretty popular among the NC mattherson when it comes to "buying" a camo.
  9. Phyr

Don't tell me how to live my short, TK'd life.
    • Up x 2
  10. Linedan

Yeah, for some reason, a lot of us on Mattherson forgo the use of camo as, y'know, camo, and use it more as a fashion statement. As in, "yeah, I'm bright yellow and you can see me a mile off, and Higby you anyway!" Maybe because Shattered (whichever one the bright yellow is) actually looks really good, especially on a heavy w/composive armor or a MAX.

Zebra camo > everything though. I should start wearing nothing but zebra. I mean, it's not like I can be any more of a bullet magnet than I already am.
    • Up x 1
  11. Klypto

Excuse me, but I happen to wear that all-yellow NC camo

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  12. Liquidrider

[SG] roles banana camos and only banana camos. No matter night, day, Amerish, Indar, Esamir, or Hossin.

Fear the Banana

I put way to much time into this.

[IMG]
    • Up x 10
  13. Pikachu

I see you got Amerish sky on Hossin there.
    • Up x 4
  14. Phyr

You and your sky fetish :rolleyes:
    • Up x 10
  15. FocusLight

PRO-TIP to everyone: Amerish camo's will work on Hossin. So will dark/black camos.
  16. ronjahn

I wear bright blue and silver Dizzy Dazzle camo most of the time. Regardless of continent or time of day. I love it.

Wearing camo to blend in is for scrubs. If you want to be the best you better look the best :)
    • Up x 1
  17. Lord_Avatar

Hossin *Weed* Camo is the way to go (on Hossin anyway). :D
  18. TheFamilyGhost

As long as there are doritos, camo is meaningless.
    • Up x 1
  19. Frostiken

The best camo is that really dark Amerish camo. Works all over on Amerish because it's very, very dark so it blends in with rocks when there isn't vegetation, and it's just perfect in general for Hossin.
  20. FocusLight

You need to be able to spot the enemy first to Q-mark them, and camo helps you blend in a little and not be to easy to see at mid-range. Hell I was on Hossin on my VS toon today with Amerish grass camo and I managed to kill an NC LA while uncloaked because he did not notice me sitting between two rocks with some tall vegetation on one end, he passed me by instead of killing me, and only when he did that did I notice him and shot him in the back.

Camo works. Easy as that.