Nerf Tross and give TR some better shet.

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by J.C Simonetti, Jun 2, 2014.

1. J.C Simonetti

2. Skallo

Why?
    • Up x 3
  3. minhalexus

so are you saying that the TORQ is bad?
    • Up x 4
  4. TriumphantJelly

And now watch this:

But really, don't try it. The Tross is good but not OP, and the TR gets plenty of good "shet" all the time: look at the new pistols.
    • Up x 5
  5. Epic High Five

Good lord I think you need to give the TORQ and honest chance here

The Tross is fantastic and I wouldn't trade it for anything but the TORQ is literally all the best parts of all ARs combined, with almost no damage dropoff thrown in
    • Up x 6
  6. Iridar51

What new pistols? Or you're sarcastically talking about the inquisitor?
  7. MostlyClueless

The Tross is pretty okay but have you even use the TORQ? It's gorgeous, combine it with a SABR-13 for longer ranges and you have two guns that will kill all the things, forever.
    • Up x 2
  8. DevDevBooday

Why nerf the TROSS? Its already shet because its a filthy smurf weapon.

TR stuff is already the best because its starts with T and ends with R.
    • Up x 1
  9. Struct

These ones.
    VS get the short end of the stick for pistols again.
  10. Iridar51

Aren't you treating roadmap post too seriously? Terminus was supposed to be a burst medium+ range rifle, instead it became a CQC option in the last minute. Railjack was supposed to have an alternative shotgun fire mode, instead it became a railgun. Need I continue?
    • Up x 5
  11. TriumphantJelly

No, the TR are getting a sidearm-SMG, the NC are getting a sidearm-shotgun and teh VS are getting a charge-up pistol.
  12. Iridar51

Again, this is the roadmap post. I think there's more stuff that gets changed in the last second than stuff that doesn't.
    Pistols aren't even on PTR yet and you're already making a fuss about it?
  13. TriumphantJelly

Yes because VS has been *ha* upon 3 times by the devs (with pistols) by now, and I bear can't see this happen again.
  14. Littleman

You know, if that charge damages armor, it could be pretty cool.

But in all likeliness it won't, making the charge up a worthless feature because against infantry people ain't got no time for that.
    • Up x 1
  15. -Synapse-

According to Reddit ( the place where all the devs actually are ) they're currently planning on having it charge extremely fast, and once fired at full charge all the ammunition will blast out at a crazy RoF, and the uncharged shots will work like a regular pistol. Doesn't sound that bad.
    • Up x 2
  16. Chazt

Wow that thread got hijacked fast. Went from discussing tross to pistols in the blink of an eye. Anyway, why would the tross need a nerf exactly?
  17. Mekeji

We have the most OP AR in the game. The TORQ is amazing. Unless it has been changed since I trialed it.

Once that gets nerfed you might have a point. Until you look at the TAR which is a wonderful weapon. Then the T1 cycler. Also we got the SABR which is amazing at ranges and can stand its ground in CQC. Oh and let us not forget the TRV which has a glorious amount of dakka.

As a TR medic I have all I could ever want.

Not to mention the TROSS looks like crap. It is just so fat and bulky. Then again that is why I picked TR.
  18. Epic High Five

Hey the Tross both looks AND sounds beautiful, you take that back! :mad:

Also I know you're paranoid but I assure you, the TORQ is never going to get nerfed unless all of the TR start using it like crazy because even to this day I *STILL* never see anyone using it.

It doesn't, the Tross is a fantastic gun and I actually prefer it to the Reaper at this point (which is just...insane for me to say) but it's not an imbalance or OP gun. It's just balance so that it's heaviest where I want it to be. Low ROF? Who cares? Bullets don't miss, and they hit HARD
    • Up x 1
  19. Mekeji

I'm not paranoid about it getting nerfed. I am saying it should be nerfed. It is basically an SMG that can do long range and doesn't give much up when it comes to CQC.

I am a decent player but during an alert I trialed the TORQ. For those 30 minutes I got more kills than I got the entire alert and they were all extremely easy. I was able to do long range full auto head barrages with ease and when a guy got close I could demolish them.

I single handed cleared a point and flipped it while using cover and long range capabilities of the TORQ.
  20. TeknoBug

hahaha please DO nerf the Tross, I'm still using the Reaper DMR because it has practically no horizontal recoil like the Tross does and shoots faster than the Tross does.
    • Up x 1