Which server has Vehicle-loving NC ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Archlyte, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Archlyte

Cause it ain't Connery. NC on Connery seem to loathe pulling vehicles even when being farmed or rushed by TR/VS tanks and aircraft.

Anyone else notice this phenomenon? Is it only on Connery that this happens?
    • Up x 3
  2. XXBLACKATTACKXX

All i want to do is just pull my vanguard.
    Its almost fully certed, but no one guns:oops:
    No one ever guns:(

i wish i made my NC on Matterson because NC on Connery is just horrendous.
    it is unbelievable. i decided to try to play NC 100% and I just got enraged at the mindless zergz attacking stupid bases while we don't have a techplant or anything

Connery NC is just awful, all there is is ADK platoons and noobs.
    then Recursion and vOk but there is only so much they can do...
    • Up x 1
  3. Church41349

NC pulls vehicles on Connery all the time! They just never last nearly long enough for anyone to notice.
  4. Latrodectus

Oh man.

Just no.
    • Up x 1
  5. XXBLACKATTACKXX

Ik its VS town on Matterson but my ping would of been 300ms anywhere else.
    plus waterson merge so more even pop balance
  6. Latrodectus

NC have plenty of pop on Mattherson, but that's all they have.
  7. Spectre 694

Cobalt has vehicle loving NC
  8. Sebastien

I haven't noticed this. I always see NC vehicles.
    What I'd like to see is more NC pulling Bursters or using Flak turrets.
  9. Leftconsin

The only thing I notice about Connery NC tanks is they are ALL AP.
  10. Bhudda V1

HAY wait a minute once a week we make it a point to pull a HE vanny but the second we do it just explodes within 10-20 seconds of pulling it, we have no idea what happens so we have decided to put all our HE vannies in nearby ravines so no nc are hurt in the inevitable explosion its just safer!
    • Up x 1
  11. Hegeteus

The same server that has shotgun loving NC.
  12. Verviedi

Waterson. "The NC Tank Zerg" is so constant it's the setting of multiple comics.
    • Up x 3
  13. hansgrosse

Or Skyguards. The cert income with those things is delicious in contested areas. The fact that there's generally so little AA around to compete with only sweetens the deal! Pull more Skyguards people!

Now if only the vehicle recoloring didn't make the Skyguard turrets look like plastic toys... :(
  14. Quiiliitiila

Waterson, The Iron Wolves is an outfit that is made up of (it seems whenever I fight them) vehicle pulling players, mainly tanks, but some air as well. I can safely say some REALLY good tank pilots are in that outfit, and my gunner and I have had some good runs against them.

Plus, Waterson's being merged with Matherson (or Matherson with Waterson, however you want to look at it), so Waterson's declining pop should stabilize!
  15. Archlyte

OK so it seems like Watterson maybe.
  16. Silus

Granted ADK has the largest outfit on Connery and is generally the most active, so it stands to reason that there's a lot of ADK platoons.
    • Up x 1
  17. Sixstring

NC is like this on every server I play on but especially Connery and Mattherson. I almost never see random NC vehicles the same way I see VS and to a lesser extent TR. Of course there is always the odd HUGE snowball zerg of NC vehicles but that's never a standard precedure,it's always like squad of people in vehicles mixed with a bunch of random people who saw them and decided to pull their own and/or a footzerg. Where as I myself will just cruise around in my Vanguard no matter what,I definitely see more random Magriders and that goes for all factions.
  18. Whatupwidat

Pulling Vanguards and sitting around in massive herds of them is a Miller NC speciality I think :p
  19. =ADK= Turrican13

I agree that for some reason all the NC on Connery think they are playing Call of Duty and play as infantry.

Never see large tank columns, and when I do, we don't know how to keep them up.

Never see large amounts of aircraft.

Never see decent anti-air pulled ever.

I understand that most of the NC on Connery are secondary characters, but for us who are dedciated to NC, we need to do better.
    • Up x 1
  20. KnightCole

mattherson NC pretty much blow to....unless times have changed significantly and Matthy NC are improving. There was a good long stretch where NC lost....everything.....maybe the TKing scrubs have gotten bored and moved on? Maybe to the TR?