About BRRT...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by thingymajigy, May 19, 2014.

1. thingymajigy

Does anyone know for a fact exactly what the max RoF of the minichaingun with brrt is? I had a look around but there were so many different answers and was confused.
  2. Bennybones

I believe it's 900 rpm, give or take 10.
  3. Robertooooo

I think it's 850.
  4. KnightCole

I think its not worth it.
  5. DevDevBooday

It is 844rpm

exactly 1 rpm lower than the TRV.
    • Up x 1
  6. KnightCole

and 844% more inaccurate.....and the TRV isnt exactly a precision weapon....
  7. DevDevBooday

I used it and auraxianed it within a week.

BRRT is beast.
    yeah its more inaccurate but the big improvement is its FIXED CoF. I can fire all 100 rounds at 844rpm with MORE accuracy than a full auto TRV.

If you are comparing burst fire of course it loses.
    But its the full auto that counts.

and at about 15 metres? the ENTIRE CoF can fit inside the chest on an enemy.
    Not a single round will miss.
    It doesnt kill people
    MCG EATS people.
    • Up x 8
  8. KnightCole

Thats why I feel the Exmag is better, 200 rounds is just better on a gun that inaccurate and that...dakka-ish.
    • Up x 2
  9. jiggu

With extended mags you can fire your enemy into the dark ages, but you will feel the lack of burst in quick engagements.
    With BRRT you will crush everything and anything in quick engagements but you will quickly run out of ammunition.

You have to pick yourself, you can't have both. I personally go with BRRT because it fits my playstyle more, I'm more up-close and quick.
    • Up x 2
  10. Maljas23

This guy gets it. MCG is a beast atm.
    • Up x 2
  11. thingymajigy

I see. Thanks for your answers and opinions everyone!
  12. Sock

MCG BRRT is one of the best weapons in the game right now, regardless of skill level.
  13. Pie Chasm

If you don't have a shotgun, but yeah I can understand how a shotgun costing 1000 certs is a huge hurdle.. oh wait... there's a 250 cert one now... and you get teh best semi-auto by default?

No reason to use this weapon, unless you are a masochist.
  14. Maljas23

.... are you kidding? Have you actually used it since the changes? This thing has a much longer range than any of the shotguns man.
    • Up x 1
  15. WarmasterRaptor

I love the T7 and will always keep the extended magazines on it. It's just... :oops: that pleasantly dirty to shoot with...
    • Up x 1
  16. Jogido

I wish it was still the FART :)
  17. Pie Chasm

I wish its CoF agreed with you, pal.
  18. Sock

MCG is perfectly viable out to at least 50m, if you can't make it work then that's just user error.
    • Up x 1
  19. Pie Chasm

Thank you, emperor of France. I would also like to purchase your bridge in Nigeria with the money I shall inherit from my uncle, the late prince of Africa.
  20. Sock

That's great, just don't go calling the MCG bad because you can't use it.
    • Up x 3