first look at the new torQ-9 for TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ghost001985, May 10, 2014.

1. Epic High Five

Could be worse. You COULD get the 2x sight but then get the same hipfire COF as the SAW but get and adv laser instead of an adv grip. Then you'd be the EM1 :p
  2. ghost001985

most people dont know what a bullpup is! and woulld probably confuse alot of people!
  3. ghost001985

i have no idea why tr wines so much?
  4. Astraka

I for one am happy that the TR is getting another extreme rate of fire/low damage weapon. I would expect them to get a similar LMG for the Heavy Assault update.

One of TRs biggest problems (constantly stated by TR members during the carbine update) is that their weapons are boring. All of them are similar with 143 damage profiles. This weapon works to fix that by giving them a fun 8xx/125 damage profile weapon.
  5. M2_Bradley

I really hope this is a joke.
  6. maudibe

If your medic whats wrong with the TAR? Seems better in every respect [800 rpm? with 143 damage]. And the Hailstorm does 125 damage with 50 round mag and has almost no recoil, [cant hit past 25 meters well, tho].

REBOOT as a faction? On connery the TR the other day had 60% server pop on Amerish, something like 55% on Easimer and the standard 28%? on Indar so what part of reboot were you looking for?. Seems like TR are doing well.
  7. Bankrotas

Except, EM1 doesn't seem to have 2x scope, unless they added it in while I haven't used it after auraxium.
  8. KnightCole

But the T16 would benefit greatly from a x2 optic....x1 is a CQC optic and T16 sucks there. 3.x4-4x is a long range optic and T16 doesnt have damage or accuracy enough to make that work either. T16 is a Mid range ambush weapon...good between 30-50m, not one m further and not m closer....
  9. EGuardian1

TR shouldn't use magazines, All weapons should have a Drum that doubles as the actual barrel as well. You reloaded drum clips that fire your weapons in chain format spinning.

This includes Rocket Launchers and Shotguns :)
  10. ghost001985

i just want to thank everyone that stopped by and watched my video. im still working on the video quality, and better content. and if theres anything different you'll would like to see, leave a comment on my youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbkeQsRNQW_I0hOyKSjSS5g