Briggs Server Update April 30th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadarX

Briggs community, we want to thank all of you again for sticking with us through what have been very challenging technical issues. We've made some changes over the last 24 hours which appears to have improved login times. We will not claim total victory however until we monitor things further and hear about your experiences over the next few days.

As a thank you to this loyal community, all SOE customers who have spent their time on Briggs through these recent issues will be granted 3 months of All Access membership free of charge. This should be effective immediately.

Once again thank you all for your continued patience as we resolve these issues and we hope you can continue to enjoy your time on Briggs.
    • Up x 25
  2. dirtYbird

3. Thagyr

Thank you for your continued patience in dealing with our riots threats persistent complaining.
    • Up x 8
  4. Soxism

IF this is true, this is sexy. make me want to touch my nipples.
    • Up x 7
  5. VSDerp

i hope mattherson goes threw loginside now.
  6. Merli0n

Thanks for the update RadarX, hope this is the final fix :)

May I ask what the solution was?
    • Up x 1
  7. RadarX

As far as I know? Black magic.

The honest answer is I haven't had the opportunity to ask with All Access and the crash bug earlier. We are just watching you guys feedback carefully tonight.
    • Up x 2
  8. BFBirdy

Is this active now?
  9. RadarX

Effectively immediately.
  10. Mr.Seacucumber

The member thing is stuffed up for most people at this moment, hopfully it will happen once it is back up :)

Hope I get it, tried to login on most days would be awesome to get more membership :)
    • Up x 1
  11. RadarX

If you are experiencing membership issues we definitely want to hear about them. For the most part everything should be working.
  12. Incentive Legend

holy molly. fingers cross everyone. the evening peak time is soon approaching.
  13. LtHELI

What is up with the increased ping?
  14. BFBirdy

This makes us a member in game right?
  15. Mr.Seacucumber

Okay well from what I have heard from my Platoon members we do not have our memberships working, I know I do not personally, I should have AT least one month left plus this new Briggs thing, I will restart the client to see if it comes back but at this point in time no membership
  16. BFBirdy

I was under this impression as well so I bought something at full price :( ah well
  17. TheHolyCow123

18. RadarX

I appreciate you letting me know. I'll definitely pass along there are still issues with it.
  19. TheHolyCow123

Woops, I quoted that as well. :D
  20. joshybox2244

Thank you RadarX, logging in for me is completely hassle free, no probs ^^
    [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.