Connery - [NE0N] NeonGrind 18+

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Flickory, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Flickory

Who might you be? and thankyou :)

2. Flickory

Ya'll better be taking us seriously.

3. Flickory

4. Flickory

Situations weren't perfect for half the events we had planned for the Infiltrator Awareness/ Appreciation event, 2 hours went by far too quickly! We will be implementing more sneaky tactics in the future ;)

Look forward to tonights OPS! OO RA!
  5. Flickory

Combined Arms Training Monday - lots to work on, interesting things to try out too ;D Check us out 7pm PST
  6. Jake the Dog

Neogenesis2112 lol, Rucifels cousin
  7. Flickory

Should have figured with that gif lol

---

Today we had our combined arms training based on what happened in the OP yesterday.

My eye brows are on the cieling - I am very impressed with the standard the
    members, the Division leaders, the trainers, everyone is bringing to the table.

[IMG]

Things getting soo goood
  8. Flickory

- FLIGHT CLUB -

[IMG]

The event officially begins at 7pm PST as a warmup, you are required to report to the teamspeak channel beforehand
    so I can create the brackets for the Tournament start at 8pm. If you know you are going to be late, please contact me
    and we can work something out
    [IMG]

Event Regulations:
    • 29th March Saturday 7pm PST
    • Public Test Server, Click here for Download!
    • Teamspeak is: neongrind.typefrag.com
    • 1000SC 1st Place in ESF Tournament
    • No restrictions on Vehicle loadouts but it MUST be the ESF.
    • You will be required to reveal your loadout to your opponent.
    • Matches will use the ground start format such as a bio lab, tower or tech plant.
    You are not allowed to take yourself too seriously - all skill levels from Beginner to Ace are very welcome to attend.
    This is a precursor to our next event, which will be on the 19th of April and will focus the tournament on the
    teamwork aspect of dogfighting, with Station Cash for a 2v2 ESF vs ESF vs Lib Event!
  9. Flickory

Looks like it's going to be a good weekend.
  10. Flickory

11. Flickory

Flight Club tonight was A-Mazing, congrats to Rguitar for his 1000SC and thankyou to everyone who showed up!
  12. Flickory

Some basic editing and I finally have some clips together!
    A glimpse into the outfit from my perspective! Casual and Hardcore ;)

13. Flickory

Video from our Sabre Division Leader, RejectedRedneck. Noice.
  14. Flickory

15. BobSanders123

Is
    Is that.... you.....?
  16. Flickory

This is my spirit animal.
  17. Flickory

April 2nd 2014
    [NE0N] Patch Notes

This week in [NE0N] Grind we give the outfit machine a tune up for what’s coming now.
    We will be stepping it up a gear and accelerating the division development,
    cleaning house and focusing on inter-division cohesion and technique.

18. Karion

Beena while since I posted in this. Been busy kicking *** and training in the outfit. New SOP's, squad leader training etc... Its all so fun. Not like that boring "Training" that ive seen other outfits do. This is actually informative and in game worthy of learning. Provided you are able to learn anything. If not, then too bad for you.
    T you good seasoned vets and skilled competitive gamers out there. We have an incredible special forces unit called "Sabre Division". Ask to hang out with us some time just to check out the style. Always plenty of kills. Feel free to look up my name to view as a standard of play. Karri0n
    Also its not all about K/D. Our medics dont get many kills, nor do our support, but they get hella points when supporting. Hope to see some new blood soon.
  19. BlueSeventy

Fun group of guys/gals. Great air wing! I always know it's going to be a fun night when I see the NEON tag. Also, thank you Flick for those ESF fight clubs!
  20. Karion

The flight training has been a crucial element in my growing as a better player in Planetside 2.
    So if anyone is interested in working in an organized flight unit, the "Storm Division" is always looking to work and train would be pilots.