OP items given to me randomly!!!

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by AwesomeTurkey64, Feb 28, 2014.

1. AwesomeTurkey64

I do not know what just happened but I was asked a series of questions and was given the mauler s6, Razor GD23, camo for like everything and it's just flipping amazing!! No joke!! I just want to know if this happened to someone else because I don't want to get hacked or pranked. (Excuse my spelling)
  2. NCDaniel

3. AwesomeTurkey64

How, were you asked questions?
  4. Tentakewls

Patch notes
    • Up x 3
  5. LownWolfe

call it lazy or whatever, but I noticed a lot of the camos I had for armor but not guns were now available on my guns. Also, I noticed that some of these camos don't have the infinity sign. So are these camos, like the cell we were given, a one time use or unlimited?
  6. AwesomeTurkey64

everything from vichles,weapons, maxes, etc.
  7. Erendil

Taken from https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...e-february-27th-2014-6-am-pt-3-pm-cet.175209/

Camo Consolidation
    • Camos for weapons, vehicles, and armor have been consolidated into one item.
    • All players who have purchased a camo in the past will now be able to equip that camo in all slots (if applicable; a small amount of camos have faction, vehicle, or weapon restrictions)
    • Single Use camos are not included in this change.
    Class Quiz and Starter Loadouts
    • A class quiz has been added to help new players figure out which class to try first. Completing the quiz gives a reward for the class selected. All players can take the quiz when logging in to a warpgate.
    • Each class now begins the game with two unlocked loadout slots. These loadouts have been geared to expose each classes roles.
    • Existing players will have receive the additional loadout and any new items added to starter gear as part of the new loadouts
    • Up x 5
  8. Kevin4327

OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW AND WHY DO YOU TYPE LIKE THIS??
    • Up x 4
  9. Wobberjockey

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY WE ARE ALL SHOUTING!

AHHHHHH!
    • Up x 5
  10. Skallo

OH MY GOD! WHAT'S GOING ON?! IT'S SO GOD DAMN LOUD!
    • Up x 3
  11. Dead soldier

WHY DOESN"T ANYONE READ THE PATCH NOTES! I KINDA HATE THE CELLS CAMO BUT <3 MY AMERISH CAMO AND NOW I HAVE IT ON EVERYTHING.

P.S. I LOVE CAPS LOCK!
    • Up x 1
  12. reydelchicken

READING PATCH NOTES IS OVERRATED

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHGHGHHGHHGHHGHHGHHG
    • Up x 1
  13. HappyT

TO ASSERT DOMINANCE! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
    • Up x 1
  14. deggy

GET AT MY LEVEL. BOLD CAPS LOCK.
    • Up x 2
  15. vanu123

OMG YOU HAVE TO FACE THE CAPS LOCK MASTER IN THE FINAL LEVEL MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!
  16. reydelchicken

THIS THREAD IS GETTING INTENSE

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:eek:
    • Up x 3
  17. JorgeSarcos

LMAO
    • Up x 1
  18. Masterofm

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  19. FIN Faravid

THIS IS SO WEIRD PATCH CHANGED SOMETHING NEW THING THEY ADDED GIVES ME FREE STUFF HELP I AM SUFFERING!!!!
    People should read patch notes.
  20. PostalDude

• Up x 1