Want to hear that "double kill" notification again? Check out this stat tracker that does just that.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ZoranTheBear, Feb 24, 2014.

1. ZoranTheBear

I was able to sit down with the makers of the Recursion Stat Tracker. A program that tracks your stats and also brings up achievements as you play. Such as "Double kill, Triple Kill, and Ho-ho-ho-holy ****!"

Check out this video to learn more about it. The PS2 developers, and tons of players are currently using it right now. And with the achievement system built in. It makes the game so much better.

Link to tracker: https://tracker.recursion.tk/

Code Link encase above does not function:
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDV-CeOxcD0
    And you will NOT be banned for using this.

proof: https://twitter.com/mhigby/statuses/436539742927069184
    • Up x 10
  2. NCDaniel

I've been using the tracker since Friday. I love it.
  3. Akeita

All hail Recursion...
  4. Kunavi

Admittedly it looks nice but also immersion breaking and it's still 3rd Party stuff, the latter making it a No-No for me, no matter what. Had enough of cooked UIs in enough MMORPGs to be this stubborn :p
  5. Trudriban

[IMG]
    • Up x 8
  6. Alarox

SOE specifically worked with Recursion to make it work. It doesn't even interact with your Planetside 2 client and takes data from the API instead.
    • Up x 1
  7. Rogueghost

I'm enjoying it so far, just wish I could use the overlay without taking a huge fps loss.
  8. AdamPA1006

I like it, voices are awesome especially for massive killstreaks
  9. MurderBunneh

I was under the impression that is was some sort of tool for people who stream and could not be used live.

Running to get it now.:D
    • Up x 1
  10. Ghstmarauder

The image below is what the Stat Tracker Looks like. The center screen is my PS2 game. On the left is my 2nd monitor, I have the RST at the bottom and my Open Broadcaster Software previewing my stream, in the preview you can see the overlay in action. While you cannot see the achievements while playing, you can hear the VOs, and the stats will show in the RST itself.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. Wobberjockey

tagging for later download
  12. AzureKnight

All i want to know is if you can make the frame of it transparent. As it stands, it takes up way too much space for my preference.
  13. Ghstmarauder

Azure, look at my post. You don't see it when you're playing and you DON'T have to use it while streaming.
    • Up x 1
  14. NoInstructions

I love this thing, it cracks me up. My favorites are when it calls me a "Juggernaut", "High Roller" (killing level 100s in a row), or "welcome to planetside"(killing level 1s)
    • Up x 3
  15. Pondera

As a representative of the Vanu Sovereignty, I wish to extend my thanks to you for creating such a glorious little program.

Seems that technological really does equal might after all.
    • Up x 1
  16. S7rudL

Christmas comes early! :eek:

Thx! Its priceless, as a cssource player I love the quake sounds.
    • Up x 1
  17. Cromell

Been using it for a while now, absolutely priceless. Got some stability issues with it but overall, headshots have never been so satisfying in PS2 as they are with RST
    • Up x 1
  18. Morti

BR1 kill "Welcome to Planetside"

and i'm sold
    • Up x 2
  19. JudgeNu

well the female VO's for CS:S were the best. you know which one im talking about.
    anyway ill opt out of this "add-on" just not that interested.
  20. ncDieseL

Interesting. A common complaint around here is people saying the game is slowly turning in to Battleside, or CODside. Not sure where this stands on that?