Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. SE7ENofN9NE

2. Plunutsud pls

I played on Miller for a week and it's always broken.

Takes forever to even log in and the gameplay is laggy.

Switched to Waterson with much higher ping but less lag and instant log in.

I heard all the EU servers are crap compared to NA.
  3. ngzz

This part here. Complete nonsense. It now takes LONGER to transition between cloak visibilities. Also that "fixed bug" I've never had that happen to me before, but now, seemed to happen all the damn time after it has been supposedly fixed.
  4. GoodFight

All of them.
  5. S7rudL

Oh my god, there is a green ping indicator on the bottom right side of the tab screen!!!
    • Up x 1
  6. mancho

After this stupid update the ****** game crash every 10 min once again you did amazing job SOE
  7. Desann

Finally some PS1 fundementals in PS2!!! Now cloakers can actually get into places better. And I really like how you guys figured out a way to make flashlights useful and brink back darklight without implants...BRILLIANT!

Hey Striker users!!!

[IMG]

CAN YOU FEEL THAT!!!

I can't count the number of times a striker barrage has chased me over the river and through the woods all the way to grandma's house!
  8. Snoozzzer

Could you please bring the servers up sooner so I can spend more money on this timesink game?
    • Up x 1
  9. Ravenwolf Foxtrack

http://1.bp.************/-cCIUIyfWk9c/UnBULoessmI/AAAAAAAAAEU/6lduR4oxnl8/s400/5018883.jpg
  10. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Huh.
    That actually sounds reasonably great.
  11. Luperza Community Manager

I'll forward that along to the Dev Team. I know Miller had some other issues and not sure if that was resolved yet or not, but I'll get back to y'all on that.

I'm letting the Dev Team know a few people have been experiencing frequent crashes.

Hmm...Are any others reporting this issue as well? Just want to know if this is an isolated case or if multiple people are experiencing this.
  12. Seal_Team

The EM4 does not have the straight pull attachment available even though it is a bolt action.
  13. orpheusmaster

I'm having long log-in issues with Woodman as well.
  14. DeadlyPeanutt

NC miller, log in sits and spins. haven't had any trouble recently before the patch. was playing this character yesterday for several hours.

got in as i was typing. took about 15 min to log in.

played 10 minutes and was kicked. miller comes up 'server unavailable' although it says up 'UP' forum list of servers.
  15. Ulviirala

Captain's log, February 11, they have taken down the servers for a "DB hardware upgrade to eliminate long login times on patch days", I'm feeling lonely, and hungry, I think I saw something in the bushes near the amp station, turns out it was just my imagination because I cannot login anyway. Please send help.

Captain's log, February 13, they've just applied another patch... the servers seem to up, but I've been sitting in the login screen for 28 minutes now... logging in. I'm running out of food and water and I think insanity has finally gotten the best of me. I think I will die out here, at this point it's clear there's no help coming, I might have to drink my own urine. I will report back if there's something of note.
    • Up x 5
  16. kaolla

it isn't on this update i think
  17. ncDieseL

Did miller just crash?
  18. Dramonicous

Was just about to buy some SC...
    Oh well I guess I can spend my money elsewhere...
    • Up x 1
  19. Shoe

Apparently so yes.

Sigh.
  20. ncDieseL

YUP. Miller is dead.