Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. PastalavistaBB

It's EU Primetime, I came home from work, I ate dinner, drank my coffee, servers are still down. SOE, you guys are just bad, bad, bad...
  2. hutjeflut

Nag nag nag nag... atleast you can all login without a problem IF it comes back up.
    A lot of people cant even log in when its online!

the only complaint about maint. i have is that they need to do it in the night or morning.
    and oif the do that all this nagging automaticly is a non issue ans most of you are at school then :)
  3. Snicklefritzll

I'm just happy my cert back-check from the brass is finally coming.
  4. themayorofspace

So, Minecraft.
    • Up x 2
  5. Luperza Community Manager

5 hours from the original start of the downtime. =P It'd be silly to do it the other way you were saying. Hehe.
    • Up x 4
  6. Raztaman

I hope that's a bloody over-estimation for once... It's almost double the last ETA!! X|
  7. Pplcallmepete

8. xXCr0wleyXx

5 hours OMG we really Need double exp and double SC for this :mad:
  9. Fockl0re

Ahh Finally , about time (not really )they are Running again .

No not the servers , I am talking about my RC cars theri battery ran out .
  10. DarkBalths

5 hour downtime:
    [IMG]
  11. B3cker

Really SOE? Can't wait for tomorrow to test out my crossbow. But we'll probably get a 5-hour hot-fix tomorrow, due to "Some problems", won't we?
  12. =ADK= Turrican13

Do Infiltrators really need a boost? Sounds like SOE is trying to turn this into Splinter Cell...
  13. adnane akef

i fail to see the relation with wath he said but thanks i forgot that america helped in world war 2
  14. VonStalin

jausmas lyg kalbėtume kinietiškai heroglifais :D žodžiu, turim savo šifruota kalba, kurios nobody understands :D
  15. DoMA55

America hahaha they are made by the European people ******* imigrants lots of irisch people Italian people dutch people English Jewish people dude please tell me that I'm wrong most of you have all the same grandgrandgrand parents so your like all familie you know
    and all the black people the slaves you know it is just 400 years men americans are like rabbits fracking the 5hlt out of each other
    • Up x 1
  16. mancho

मूर्ख गाय अप संभोग :eek:
  17. Headhunter242

Thank you for the information o_O
  18. mersk

Yes it would be silly, which is exactly why we feared that's what you meant :)
  19. Krinkels

Luperza this is why you're my favorite!!!!! <333333
    • Up x 1
  20. themayorofspace

HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN READING ANY OF THE OTHER COMMENTS! WE'RE MAD BRO