Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Robertooooo

Almost 4 hours so far for an update that was estimated to take ''up to 2 hours''. And then not have the decency to inform us about the situation?
  2. Headhunter242

That's right
  3. YeTiBr0

I would very much like SOE to just release their player statistics. Why do SOE have 4 EU servers, 3 US servers and 1 AU server - after all, Amercians must be in the majority, right? Well... these things aren't simple, but it doesn't take much to suggest that US is in fact not the dominant customer base. Go on then SOE, release the statistics. You've got nothing to hide after all and it can't hurt you to do so. I still maintain however that a dominant player group doesn't deserve more rights but I'm trying to make a point here that something is fishy.
    • Up x 2
  4. Gamba

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. Bingabong

You just got reported to Homeland Security for making terrorist threats. Agents are on their way right now to your address.
    • Up x 1
  6. Wyll

Can we assume the first two hours are for the patch, the next hour is arguing over who is going to push the button to open the servers and the 4th hour is arguing over who pushed the wrong button and let the developers loose from their cells?
    • Up x 1
  7. Fumo_77

8. tutle64

ive been gone 5 minutes and theres already 4 new pages in this forum post... you guys have no life
  9. BravoDown

A more grammatically correct statement has never been made.
    • Up x 3
  10. Headhunter242

Gut wenn alle in Ihrer Sprache sprechen, mach ich das jetzt auch...
  11. jOGI

Anything unusual to report?
  12. Tealrider

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  13. Pondera

Yes, and I'm offended by the things you said.
  14. XeliasX123

sry bro :/ when u will go too school u will lern that `america is noth the center of the World^ there are no center...
  15. Xandax

Not really.
    SOE's normally 90 minutes have as normal gone into 4 hours now...... so everything is as usual.
    • Up x 1
  16. VPRZR0

Well....not in America :3
  17. Archemoruss

4 Hours. Some compensation is in order if you have any source of decency towards your paying costumers.
  18. BravoDown

More players doesnt necessarily translate into more money spent per player :p
  19. themayorofspace

Well, it almost worked. At least now SOE will have a reason to wake up from the nap their taking. That's probably why they aren't doing anything. Btw, they have one minute.
  20. witchkingfourtwo

Did someone relocate the servers to the UK ?

[IMG]
    • Up x 3