Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. themayorofspace

✓ Read the Bible front to back.
    Check - Read the Bible front to back.
    Check - Circumnavigate the entire planet.
    Check - Watch the enitre MCU.
    Check - Listen to "The Lightning Strike" slowed down 50x
    Check - Wait for the op to respond.
    • Up x 3
  2. MarikZero

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  3. Skageh

So any words form devs?
  4. Gamba

Soon™
  5. MichaelS

This game needs so much time patching, i can farm wood for all crafting machines in EQN Landmark :/
  6. Nowan123

I am an American citizen, but I currently live in this European country called Belarus. If you don't know where that is, then stop telling me that I don't know geography, because I know most of the map by heart (countries, not capitals yet, but whatever).
    "At least" is the term I used, since I don't really know how many people there are on US servers, and I myself usually play on Miller (the most populated EU server). I said "at least 1/4" to show that it was a significant number, but that I didn't know the exact number.
    I also wanted to say a completely true statement, instead of "around half", because that is less accurate.

However, I do see your statement that a lot of americans think that the rest of the world doesn't exist - and I agree 100%. However, you really shouldn't guess people based on one post.
  7. Midnightmare

You people have to be using a windows XP when you calculate the downtime :confused:

somewere from 4 secs to 8 years
    • Up x 2
  8. BravoDown

you'll only get another blatant lie.
    • Up x 1
  9. Pplcallmepete

Unbelievable! How many beers a person can drink in 4 hours...
    • Up x 4
  10. CryoStratos

Oh get the servers up already! How long do we have to wait?
  11. Alice Abernathy

Damn it... I give up... 1:50AM and i gotta catch a flight to work in 6 hours... have fun with the crossbows...:(
    • Up x 1
  12. XeliasX123

I KNOW Y THEY ARE SO SLOW... They are Americans who Think they are the center of the World-
  13. witchkingfourtwo

Why on earth would an STEALTHY infiltrator want to stand out !
    • Up x 3
  14. Pondera

and I guess, judging from your STELLAR example of behavior, that British people never act like that? Or Chinese? How about Belgians?

For all your cries about how sophisticated and mannered you are, you just revealed what you really are deep down inside.

A racist little jerk.
    • Up x 3
  15. 0skaris

Keep working SOE. You' re getting closer to the EA status
    • Up x 1
  16. Dr.Destro229

this thread is on fire!:eek:
    • Up x 1
  17. Krinkels

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. 1Pointtowin

those americans are the center of your world lol
    • Up x 1
  19. framperton

This gave me a good chuckle. Better change it to something more like 4-6 hours based on past maintenance and update downtime history.
  20. themayorofspace

*prepares nuclear strike*