Server Downtime for Hotfix February 6, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Pitbull2k9

Sorry but what about the people who work of a night?
    they are being screwed...
  2. PastalavistaBB

Tbh yesterday I was considering getting a Membership. Today after seeing the Hotfix Announcement I reconsidered.
    • Up x 1
  3. Hammersteyn

Some of us are students...
    • Up x 2
  4. NC_agent00kevin

Yes. I played two nights ago and we'd get freezes and both me and the Lib pilot experienced them simultaneously each time. The servers have been acting funny for a while now; we both also noticed our tanks doing very weird things on rough terrain. Ive seen minimap markers flying all over the place, and many times things happen seconds after they actually happened; like extreme latency or something. It also gave me the FF warning a few times when shooting enemies with no allies nearby. I didnt even log in yesterday because of that; and I stuck it out through all the crappy performance and problems of 2013.
    • Up x 2
  5. oldmutt

How about fixing the glitches. Yesterday I still had people disappearing into the ground. At one point there was a head just sliding along the ground. Plus how in the hell can someone take 3 direct head shots ,turn around and kill you in one shot. One more thing why does sometimes while you are shooting an enemy. Does it give you the noise and symbol that you are shooting friendlies? Only to stop shooting and get killed by the one that you were shooting to begin with.
    • Up x 3
  6. NC_agent00kevin

7-330 PM is a regular workday for a lot of people. 1/2 hr drive home and game time.

Just sayin'
    • Up x 2
  7. omni2

good, now you have a little bit more time to learn for the next exam.
  8. FliegerPanzer

In East Europe its varying from 17:48-18:48 right now. Its just playtime for us. FIT this hotfix for all people and do: Shoot down EU servers when its midnight or early morning in Europe, shoot down US west and AU when its night or early morning in pacific and shoot down US east when its night or early morning in US east. It is not hard I bet, to shoot down servers separately or just choose time which will be non-evening for most players.
    • Up x 1
  9. Speechify

Update on the estimated downtime?
  10. Pitbull2k9

I Predict 14 Hours :p /joke
  11. Fearlee

Suck Hard :(
    • Up x 1
  12. Pitbull2k9

UPDATE: Servers are in LOCKED status!!!!
  13. FliegerPanzer

so 35 minutes left. ETA, so estimated is 90. I hope maximal you do is 2 hours and not 12 as always
  14. FliegerPanzer

does this means they will turn on soon :)
    • Up x 1
  15. Pitbull2k9

Bloody well hope so... 2:00am and I need my gaming fix before bed LOL
  16. Pitbull2k9

annd they are up!!!!!!
  17. cs0amc

Please fix spawn room killings! Couple of nights ago in Esamir we were instantly dying from tank shells in the spawn pods! Can't remember which place it was though.... :(
    • Up x 1
  18. Ericka

UP!!!!
    • Up x 1
  19. NC_agent00kevin

Problem is they only have one team and a small one at that. You see the problems they have when they update; they'd be working a 36 hour shift.
  20. FliegerPanzer

GJ SoE but you are early! You said 90...