Warriors Of Christ (WoC)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Maverick Shadowblade, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Maverick Shadowblade

My name is Maverick Shadowblade and I am kinda new to Planetside 2. I've been lookin' around on the forums and outfit lists and I can't seem to find one like the one I want to make. This outfit I plan to center around Christ while playing Planetside 2. We'll be spreading the word about Christ while makin' some plays on Planetside 2. Before each mission we'll meet at what ever continent we are on's warpgate and pray before we lift off/roll out. I won't be able to make this outfit happen myself so I'll need some people to help me. Feel free to reply here if you're interested.

Good Night, And God Bless The NC.
    • Up x 9
  2. Frizzbro

We already have an outfit on this server that preys. I'd contact them first.
    • Up x 5
  3. RFMG567

Funny I just saw this - I just started up the Seraphim extension into Planetside 2: http://seraphimplanetside2.guildlaunch.com

I'm looking for some committed players to take up leadership roles so that could be an alternate opportunity for you. I've already got guys from the main Seraphim guild wanting to join up with the Planetside extension.

We originate from Mechwarrior but we are expanding into other games. The Seraphim is a profanity free, drama free and family-friendly Christian guild.

RF
    • Up x 1
  4. Maverick Shadowblade

@RFMG567 I made this post for the NC, after clicking your link, it said it war for the TR. xD Sorry, but I won't be able to join you.
  5. TheGatorfan2

This is a great idea! I've actually wanted to start something like this, but didn't know anyone to do it with, so I'd love to help! Btw, there was a Christian outfit here a couple months ago called the Jesus Freak Troopers, but it died after the leader left. You might want to talk to Genesisrise or RannelC about it and see if they remember who all was in it so you could potentially recruit them and also get some advice.
    • Up x 2
  6. timytowne

Did you get your group up and running?
  7. -NightWhisper-

8. rguitar87

I am the devil and I am here to do the devil's work.
    • Up x 2
  9. ViXeN

Considering that as an NC you will be playing against the Vanu Queen, i'd say praying is probably a good idea. :D
  10. Genghiskron

^
    I'll pray for your demise Queen Vanu
  11. JorgeSarcos

Totally sorry, i wasnt trolling his religion, im not very religious myself but i do believe in god... sorry if my comment was misunderstood.
  12. -NightWhisper-

knew this was coming sometime. lol...
  13. Piestro Community Relations

Heya,

Just as a quick clarification, discussion of religion (including Christ's position on headshotting) isn't allowed. This outfit is centered around religious beliefs, as is clear by their OP, and that is their business. It's a good thing to know up front, and we can leave it at that.

Debating the values of Christianity, trolling the religious, or using our forums to proselytize will all lead to long conversations with the forum admin (me). If you do want to engage in this behavior you can just take a shortcut and send us an email at forum-admin@soe.sony.com.

Thanks,
    • Up x 4
  14. JorgeSarcos

Edited my comment. Sorry :p
  15. CaptainTenneal

What servers are Seraphim going to?
  16. Piestro Community Relations

No worries. :)
  17. BoomBoom4You

if there is going to be such an outfit, only fitting it is with the NC, as they are all about shotguns, freedom, and jesus.
    • Up x 4
  18. Mitts

Does Sony allow proselytizing in game ? The OP clearly states that "We'll be spreading the word about Christ while makin' some plays on Planetside 2". I do not think it is appropriate for any religion to be allowed to proselytize on the forums or in game.
    • Up x 1
  19. Piestro Community Relations

That's CS policy, I'm not familiar with their exact stance on the issue. They are easy to contact at help.soe.com though if you'd like to ask them. Personally I don't care about someone trying to proselytize in game, it's easy to ignore people. Now if I could keep people from singing in voice chat when I'm waiting to capturing a base, that would be useful.
    • Up x 5
  20. Mitts

Ahh ok, thanks for the info, I'm with you on the singing in VC.