Nanoweave change early with no refund?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by rbryson74, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbryson74

The nanoweave change appears to have gone live.

However, there does not seem to be any refund as stated in the nanoweave sticky.

Is there anything the players should know about the situation? Thanks.
    • Up x 1
  2. Ryekir

What makes you say that the change has gone live?
  3. rbryson74

I am on line on server Connery. The mouseover for nanoweave says "When equipped adds xx% resistance to small arms projectiles" where it before stated an addition to Health pool.
  4. Cirevam

Get someone to shoot your nanoweave-equipped Infiltrator in the head with a commissioner. If you live, the nanoweave changes aren't actually live. If you die, then they are.
  5. KnightCole

Well, I dont know what flak was like before but now Flak 5 it takes 2 C4 to kill an HA. Sorry, but thats way overkill. So they go from NWA being Op to Flak? Good trade lol.
  6. DashRendar

C4 has never been very effective against non-MAX infantry. The tinfoil is strong in this thread lol.
    • Up x 3
  7. Ryme

Pretty sure flak has always let infantry survive C4. It's in one of Wrel's videos I think.
  8. Nocturn0l

???
    Do you even...?
    What would be the purpose of flak if you die by 1 C4?
    • Up x 1
  9. Ryme

Found it.
    13:22

• Up x 1
  10. BloodyPuma

Cant play now. Can anyone confirm?

Is it THE RETURN OF SNIPER OHK MASTER RACE ?

Or not ? ;)
  11. Tenebrae Aeterna

Our high caliber bullets shall blot out the sun!
    • Up x 2
  12. BloodyPuma

All their heads belong to us! ;)
    • Up x 1
  13. SinerAthin

Corrected :p
    • Up x 8
  14. MFP_TK_01

Then we will fight in the spawn room!
    • Up x 13
  15. Daieron

I don't think the change would go through without any sort of hue and cry from zealous forum warriors or a peep from the official announcement. More than likely they just changed the text in anticipation, sort of like what they did with the warp gates despite the continental lattice not coming for at least a couple of months. It's just something to slip in a small hot fix.
  16. deggy

NO, THIS CAN'T GO THROUGH RIGHT NOW.

IT HAS TO HAPPEN AFTER FINALS WEEK.

I have to be one of the HE MBTs so kindly introducing NW5 heroes to the fact that it no longer protects them from OHKO by splash!
    • Up x 1
  17. CommodoreFrank

If somebody could do the simple Commissioner test on a nanoweave infiltrator, we'd know for sure. It could be that they just accidentally threw the new tooltip in. It's a common mistake.
  18. vulkkan

Blasphemy! BLASPHEMY!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

C4 is the holy grail of tower fights, it's always been stupidly hilarious to use :p

In all seriousness though, has anyone simply tested an infiltrator + nanoweave + friend who headshots you with a commie? If you die, it's implemented. If you don't die with nanoweave on, then it's just a description change that accidentally slipped in.
  19. Being@RT

Request to devs: Explain to us what you do in terms of version control.
    • Up x 1
  20. KnightCole

To hlpe save you against nearby Grenades, to help you survive explosions, mines the like.

But I put the C4 right at my feet and killed my shield and about 20% hp......C4 is like....alot more powerful then that lol. No amount of flak should save you from direct hits.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.