Happy Birthday PlanetSide 2

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

By: Margaret "Luperza" Krohn

It’s hard to believe that one year has already passed us by! Whether you’re riding around in your Harasser, flying the skies with your new Black Flame Camo or using one of the many new Nanite Systems and empire specific weapons, you’ve experienced the changes throughout the year.

While we love looking back on what we’ve accomplished in just this short twelve month period, we want to take on the future head first! If you haven’t had a chance to check out our first Operation: Make Faster Game Performance Update, you should! It’s filled with goodies, but don’t just take our word for it. Look at some of these great quotes from our players:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

…And we aren’t stopping there. You can expect more performance updates, content and cosmetics in the future!

To celebrate our anniversary, we have a full day planned to spend with our community and media networks. On Wednesday, November 20th, 2013, we’ll be streaming from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST on our Twitch.TV channel. You’ll be able to ask the developers questions, play PlanetSide 2 with them and have a chance to win some great virtual and real-life prizes like…A bundle of PlanetSide 2 swag, NVidia graphics card and a grand prize PlayStation 4! So don’t forget to tune in!!

Also, as a HUGE thank you to all of our players, from Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 at 12:00 AM to Sunday, November 24th, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST, there will be double experience in PlanetSide 2. Prepare yourself for mass battle and lots of Certification Points, soldiers!

P.S: If you tune into the livestream, there will be cake and it will not be a lie. ;)
    • Up x 29
  2. Selentic

It's all grown up now :3
    • Up x 5
  3. raw

Damn, one year already... and we still have only 3 continents!!!!!!!
    • Up x 6
  4. doombro

Happy birthday, best free to play game ever made! The double XP sounds nice. Better yet, can we have continent locking?
    • Up x 5
  5. ZuguDance

I hope you'll fix EU server so I could enjoy double XP :(
    • Up x 3
  6. -Synapse-

My power supply burnt out a few days ago, so I'll be sitting this one out.

And please don't let double XP or streams be the "surprise" we've been hearing so much about. That would make me sadface very hard.
    • Up x 5
  7. Citan

Sounds like the perfect time to deploy my hyper boost.

BR100, here I come!

Maybe I will pick up a sub again now, too.
    • Up x 1
  8. daniel696

Anwyhea, but I thought that in the birthday we would have some new content LOL, give me xp!
  9. MaxDamage

Aw look at it's little chubby cheeks! *jiggles*
    • Up x 1
  10. RevanZim3

:eek: Double XP! :eek: Long *** anniversary stream! :eek: Prizes! :eek: And Murda! :eek:

Me gusta. :D
    • Up x 2
  11. Tommyp2006

I guess next week will be the time to use that hyper boost I've been saving up!
    • Up x 1
  12. Afeltman

theyre working on hossin and the nexus battle island, be patient :)
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. ironeddie

Well double XP is always welcome. The live stream I'm a bit meh about though for those that win prizes it's pretty cool. Hope there are some other surprises still in the bag.
    • Up x 1
  14. Cromell

That was my masterplan too! MY BODY IS READY.
    • Up x 1
  15. Shadowkey392

Not to worry, I've seen continent #4 on the test server. They're presently working out the bugs, but I don't think it will be too much longer before it's put into the game.
    • Up x 1
  16. SashsaACIII

Birthday PlanetSide 2
    Happy Birthday PlanetSide 2
    1 year PlanetSide 2
    «1 год исполнится» PlanetSide 2:cool: . November 21;)
    [IMG]

Uekend 50% HP * 3 Days (Pliss:rolleyes: ) *21 - 23 November .
    • Up x 12
  17. Luperza Community Manager

<3
    • Up x 3
  18. VSDerp

can a derp like me get some of that cake?
    • Up x 1
  19. ARIES666

Happy birthday dear planetside 2 and people who created this good game. Thank you!
    • Up x 3
  20. Pro Heavy Assault

1 year old :)
    Yay:)
    • Up x 1