[Suggestion] Two handed MAX weapons

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Upgraded434, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Upgraded434

Okay so every thread i've seen has over the top OP MAX heavy weapons so I thought I would give it a shot

TR Trac-5- L: (Trac-5 large): This gun is basically the Trac-5 but twice the ammo capacity and the strength of a chaingun you can ADS (aim down sights) for better accuracy.
    NC Jackhammer- L: It's the Jackhammer but twice the ammo cap more pellets per shot (15-20) and you can ADS and add scopes or slug rounds and the damage of a Mattock.VS Flare-L: It's the flare Twice the ammo cap and ADS strength of the Quasar.

•As you can see no actual damage buffs,so there is less OP ZOE destroys with high damage and I keep it Empire specific. The cost of these weapons is 700 SC or 1,000 certification. Points feel free to change the weapons around But don't make it favor the VS or the NC or the TR .
    • Up x 1
  2. Anvildude

So for the TR and VS, you get twice the ammo, half the damage of one of their Carbines- while the NC gets a twice as effective version of their ES Heavy Weapon?
    • Up x 1
  3. Makora

If anything I'd want a basilisk made assault rifle for my TR MAX. I'd name it the "Bolter"

No i am totally serious. I mean I'd take something like the Starcraft II marine's rifle. It looks bad *** and it could fire like the AMP suit weapon from Avatar. Menacing as hell and totally *drool*

Also the ability to ADS would be the single most awesome thing on the MAX suit ever.
    • Up x 4
  4. Upgraded434

Oh I didn't see. That I saw it as a way of raising it's damage, but like I said feel free to post other ones Maybe the AI weapon for TR Could be the T32 Bull or something.
  5. TacticalButterknife

I would love to have those exo-suits from Avatar. Can it come with the giant knife? PLEASE???
    • Up x 2
  6. furrywaffle

7. Schwak

Why the recycled content, think up something that doesn't exist in game.
  8. Upgraded434

These don't exist in game.
  9. KnightCole

I think if MAX could ADS with a Rifle of sorts this game would turn entirely into MAXside2..cuz who the hell would NOT be running a super suit with a Super sheenygun!?
  10. Zazulio

Please no more NC shotguns. SOE has no idea how to make them satisfying to use. If the NC were to get a 2-handed weapon, please let it be a rail gun or gauze cannon or heavy machinegun or something.
    • Up x 2
  11. Anvildude

Now if it were a Shotgun that fired like the Base Turrets (but maybe with a little more Bass rumble...), that would be satisfying.

Honestly, most of the issues about satisfaction and fun are sound asset complaints.

If the cannon were punchier, if the machineguns had a better DakkaDakka, ThuddaThudda or CHUGGACHUGGA to them, if Vanu weapons all sounded different, with variations of voorps and twangs and Zzzaaaps.. If explosions shook the screen...

The game would be more fun right there, ceterus paribus.
    • Up x 2
  12. AdmiralArcher

basically, if ALL TR and NC guns in the game sounded more realistic the game would be better, and i totally agree
  13. KnightCole

I like the sound of the NC guns, but the TR guns, I gotta say, they are hard to take seriously.
    • Up x 1
  14. Upgraded434

These will also have a downside of course. Maybe slower movement or less ammo in reserve, or maybe they become easy to kill if they don't stay in groups of infantry (cannon fodder :p).
  15. KnightCole

Theres little down side to carrying a 2 handed ADS weapon on a huge box of armor.
  16. RockPlanetSide2

Id like it better if they just 2 Handed anti Vechicle Weapons, but could annihilate infantry like a Halberd/ Vulcan with aiming and good judgement.

This way you just kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

NC RAIL GUN
    VS Seron Laser Cannon
    TR Vulcan
  17. Upgraded434

18. Crackulous

I don't think TR would like such a thing for their MAX. They would need to be in close proximity to a tank to do any good. The saron laser cannon would be far too good against infantry. You might as well offer me a sniper rifle. And last but not least, if the rail gun is like the enforcer (not the anti-infantry one), it'd be fine.
  19. HJK148

Here's a better image:

[IMG]

Don't know why I posted actually, I don't really have anything to add to the conversation, it would have just been easier to like your comment.
  20. HJK148

And because of that, the Lynx is a very effective weapon. Anyone from VS or NC falls off their chair laughing from how pathetic it sounds, and the guy using it kills their characters.