Higby at GamesCom...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lazaruz, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Lazaruz

Matt found some time to interview all the Planetside 2 fans at GamesCom:

That was painful to watch... Good thing they found Basti, so they had at least one actual PS2 player on the clip.
  2. Digiblast

is that Basti with the headphones, which Higby skipped?
  3. HooWoo

At around 5:15 wasn't that the underboss? lol
    • Up x 1
  4. Arquin

Yes. Since Higby and Basti kinda know each other already, I guess he didn't feel the need to interview him further. Lol.

Man, I wish I could have gone to gamescom :(
  5. LowTechKiller

Higby the trooper. Keeping his chin up and his smile on amid oblivious conventioneers.
    They should really have more PS2 booths set up to get more visitors introduced to the game.
  6. Bill Hicks

I wish I was there. I would have brought a toy buggy and HARRASSED Higby. And everytime he would chase me away I would return and say " am i balanced? am I balanced ?"
    • Up x 18
  7. Torok

yeah lol, NS loadout, PDW + UB
  8. VSDerp

that was pretty painful.
  9. Pella

Sums up the mentality of the majority of Gamers responses to the game.
  10. Grayson

I feel bad for him.................wait, it's gone.
  11. HellasVagabond

Oh my god.....The Terror of the English Language :p
    • Up x 1
  12. KenDelta

Want a T-Shirt? Higby recruiting people for his own ps2 account! unfair QQ
  13. bodmans

so he gives people who can't play the game(because low end pc) a retail copy, and players who are willing to play or already play a pen. SOE mentality in a nutshell?
    • Up x 1
  14. UberBonisseur

The pen has more metagame than PS2.
    • Up x 4
  15. Harbinger

Release an unfinished game they said. We'll work it to completion over the years, they said.
    • Up x 1
  16. Spets

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  17. Harbinger

I've given up hope on this game. I stuck with it for about a year, but I realize now it won't be changing too much. The core mechanics are just too badly designed.
  18. MrMojay

The painful thing to watch was the one word answers from the interviewees, Higby tried his best to drag a conversation out of them but some kids are just shy I guess.

I have hope for the game, but with servers being merged and the recent layoffs it does beg the question "what does the future hold for PS2?"
  19. Spets

I respect the attempt made it was truly enjoyable, but the game went down the wrong path. It's been a year and it feels like it's moving in reverse? if that makes any sense... I respect the team alot putting up with all the B.S. I'm guilty my self of being very brash. Priorities for the game improvement where not correct in my opinion. I still comeback every update to see what's going on but i can't play more than an hour anymore i just get bored.
    • Up x 1
  20. Hatamoto

Love how he tried to promote graphic cards in order to play the game properly ... thats just wrong
    • Up x 2