Gamebreaking issue that must be rectified immediately

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RHINO_Mk.II, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHINO_Mk.II

[IMG]
    Was browsing through the game files when I found this decal, apparently it was added several updates ago but has not been made available to players yet. You must fix this grievous error immediately and allow myself and all your other potential customers to purchase said item, resulting in profit for your party and satisfaction for us. Allow me to share an image that I hope demonstrates the potential popularity of said item:
    [IMG]

So in summary:
    1) Release the decal
    2a) You get money
    2b) We are happy
    3) Everybody wins*

*Except people who don't like rhinoceros, but screw them anyways.
    • Up x 13
  2. KenDelta

Blasphemy , such decal :eek:
    would fit your vanny 100%!
  3. LowTechKiller

I remember it too. It was a post by Ned with a link to items supposedly coming to the Player Referral program. I'm still waiting for this one...!
    • Up x 1
  4. Cab00se187

Only if it was a big purple dild....... errr Rhino
  5. K2k4

[IMG]
    my decal of choice here.
    • Up x 3
  6. LordCreepy

7. RHINO_Mk.II

RELEASE THE KRAKEN DECAL!
  8. RHINO_Mk.II

Kraken still unreleased. :(
  9. RHINO_Mk.II

Months have passed, and the decal remains in game files but unavailable for purchase. Why must you taunt me like this SOE?
  10. Aegie

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. RHINO_Mk.II

SOE! Get your act together! Release this decal before Player Studio comes in and gets a cut of the profits! They already beat you to the hood ornament, which I will instantly buy the moment it is released:
    [IMG]
  12. RHINO_Mk.II

Nine months later...
    • Up x 1
  13. RHINO_Mk.II

One year and five months have passed, and this artifact is still lost to the void.
    • Up x 1
  14. TheMish

Dude...you really like Rhinos don't you?

Too bad there's worthless scum killing them off.
  15. DG-MOD-17

Locking this as the thread is really old, please do not reanimate dead threads.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.