Fury vs Marauder

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bodmans, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Scatterblak

Yeah, that's great - the less accurate you are with it, the better it is.
  2. Sharpe

This thread ain't gonna get funny until we start comparing AI vehicle weapons to the enforcer mod.
  3. Wezdor

The fact that this ^ was clearly answered in the picture. (the answer is, it doesn't)
    You may have just overlooked it, though, in which case, sorry for my attitude.
  4. GhostAvatar

Sounds like I really hit a nerve of truth with you. And it ain't factionist to point out that 9/10 nerf threads are started by VS and contain misleading and faulty arguments.
  5. Wezdor

Oh really? go look at general gameplay discussion more often. it's usualy TR crying about ZOE, Saron, strafe, scattmax or the enforcer. Really, go look.
  6. Compass

All I remember are threads by Stu and Bill.
    • Up x 1
  7. Hobo Jack

i wish they would take the Empire specific vehicle weapons off the harasser and put them on the sunderer instead. i know it will never happen but honestly don't know why they can't put them on the sunderer. its the biggest XP pineata on land and with the harasser being so damn fast the sunderer needs more damage to compensate because a 3/3 sunderer stands almost no chance against a 2/3 harasser.
  8. Chipay

How much i'd like to agree with you, i think that a dual Saron Sundy would be a tad to much :p
  9. XRIST0

I dunno dude ive used them both and i find the Fury more effective , each to their own though .

I find the Fury quite abit more powerful than the Marauder .
  10. S0LAR15

The fury will probably still perform exactly as it does now, since people kill with the splash on it more than direct hits, but they do happen.

However now with that nerf the marauder needs to be knocked down a peg too, arguably it was always due a nerf along with the Fury anyway. They haven't nerfed the splash which is the real problem, direct hits should've been kept high, and splash should've been nerfed. They probably won't nerf the Marauder though, it needs to retain the TR faction trait, having OP easy mode weapons. So I don't see what the fuss is about........
  11. treeHamster

FIX THE MARAUDER!
  12. Simonnice

Me and my brother had so much fun blasting Vanu on Woodman yesterday in my Marauder-Harasser :D. It really is an awesome combination. That said, the Fury nerf does seem over the top and just makes the Marauder the superior choice in every aspect. Weird choice.
  13. Bill Hicks

Marauder needs a nerf
  14. Thrustin

The marauder is fine. Stop trying to nerf every goddamn thing in this game. The fury nerf was not needed. The other ES Specific AI guns need to be buffed.

This game is getting increasingly ridiculous. From Infantry wanting to survive direct hit from a GRENADE LAUNCHER, to survive a near splash hit from a HIGH VELOCITY TANK SHELL...it's becoming ludicrous.
    • Up x 1
  15. Phrygen

it in fact will do more damage to vehicles.
  16. Haruk

It really is. You'd think these weapons weren't designed to be effective at all. Why would that be?
  17. treeHamster

The VS said the SAME thing about the Magrider but nobody listened.

Also, the Marauder is NOT fine. It's performance is better than the Fury, costs less, and has over twice the longevity. Even with the Fury nerf, it's still worlds better than the other two ES secondaries.
  18. Compass

The Bulldog will likely take the place of the Fury on most Sundies. Thank goodness I bought 2.
  19. Phrygen

why... Bulldogs shoot so freaking slow...
  20. Wezdor

300 > 350? o_O

Remember, only direct damage counts against vehicles, no splash.