its really getting pathetic!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nariquo, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Nariquo

on my server vanu has the most population and the best organized mega outfits.
    because of that nc and tr dont fight against vanu anymore.
    nc and tr let vanu ghost cap and fight against each other. and i really have to say nc vs tr fight are REALLY REALLY nice fun.
    and now vanu search for figth. it happens more often now that vanus come with planes and sunderes in a tr nc fight. far away from their terretory, they cant capture the base but they want to fight, because noone fight with them.

is that really the sence of planetside2 ?.
    that a faction has to drive far in enemy terretory to get a fight? really?
    i mean i dont care. i m nc and i dont fight vanu anymore because it isnt fun. but it is quite funny that vanu have to do that to get fights :)
    • Up x 2
  2. VSDerp

is this mattherson?
  3. SgtSliver

It could be that they out pop the other two factions so much that fighting them always means a loss, so they avoid them in hopes that some will change factions to better even the pops, thus making battles more enjoyable
  4. Primarkka

Fighting against ZOE outfits is ******** and super unfair most of the time.
  5. Nariquo

nope its woodman
  6. chrisbeebops

Obvious answer is obvious?

Edit: lol its not mattherson rofl
    • Up x 2
  7. Ganelon

You're overthinking it, no one wants to fight VS because you'll just get rolled. For example, we had multiple platoons at Allatum biolab, VS still had 89% pop there.

Although our friend nariquo here can't complain much, at least the Woodman NC gets ~30% pop during primetime, can't say the same for TR.
  8. Nariquo

i know. tr has really bad time now because they only have 20 % most of the time.
    but i dont complain because i love fighting tr. and i heard a lot of people in tr who told me that they love fighting nc. most of the time the fight between nc and tr are even and fun.
    i dont complain about vanu neither, because it isnt their fault.
    but it cant be the target of planetside 2 that one faction has to fight in senseless places where they cant get any bases only to have great fght!
    but ok maybe it is ok. dont know. i think it is strange
  9. TeknoBug

Most populated I agree with, most organized... yes before the mass population influx but not anymore. I've seen more headless chickens than ever on VS Mattherson (same result with NC Connery after the Helios merge).
  10. maxkeiser

Is this complain about the Vanu day or something??

Just stop whining. Please.
    • Up x 1
  11. Nariquo

really maxkeiser or any other poeple like you i tell you this: LEARN READING AND UNDERSTANDING!!!!
    i didnt complain about any faction.
    i just wrote down the fact that something is going wrong.
    if two faction decide to stop fighting the thrid faction because it isnt fun (the reason isnt important) and the thrid faction has to go deep into enemy terretory ti find fights THEN something is wrong in my opinion
  12. maxkeiser

So basically complaining that the enemy is too organised.

OMG. Organisation is cheating.
    • Up x 1
  13. StuntPoteten

Vanu needs to be nerfed into ground. They're best in class on everything.
    • Up x 1
  14. Nariquo

and again maxkreiser READING AND UNDERSTANDING. this means READING ALL OF THE TEXT!!!
    the thread is about that it is quite strange that two whole factions just ignorre the third. and that this thrid has to go into bases they cant even capture to get fight!!!!
    really man are im talking with a little kid or what?
  15. maxkeiser

Direct quote. unedited.
  16. Benton!

lol
  17. Benton!

Maybe....maybe...your outfits need to be more organized?
  18. maxkeiser

Like what?

Tank - nope.
    Infantry weapons - nope.
    ESF - nope.
  19. Wezdor

I'm actualy looking forward to the GU11 nerfs so we can get rid of the 4th factioners. Being overpopulated sucks, i miss being underpoped! At least then we had something to fight...
    • Up x 3
  20. StuntPoteten

I know how it sounds. But VS just feels wrong.
    The TR/NC matchup is pretty even. VS is miles ahead.
    • Up x 1