Why don't people revive maxes?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Will 1111, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Will 1111

You don't need a special cert, a special tool, or a special button to revive maxes. It gets you good xp and it takes less than 5 seconds. Why won't you medics revive them? Is it really that complicated?
  2. HannaDest

Medics are ashamed to revive ZOE MAXes. Infact Medics are the last bastion of sanity in this game

:eek:
    • Up x 3
  3. Will 1111

Hey, I'm NC, and I don't even use shotguns.
    My max deserves a revive!
  4. HannaDest

Hmmmm maybe yer medics think your MAX is a waste of time :p

Nah many Medics are XP farmers and dont even know they can revive them.
  5. Rivenshield

*I* do. Dunno what everybody else's problem is.
    • Up x 3
  6. Tasogie

I played Medic for a while, but found I sucked at it when I became aware that I was throwing "Revive" grenades at enemy :(....

(Seriously I really was).....
    • Up x 6
  7. HannaDest

Hahaha nice one :)
  8. DFDelta

I don't play medic so I'm not certain but I do believe that there is/was a bug that does not show the "revive here" over dead MAX units.

Also I'd guess many Medics don't even know they can.
    • Up x 2
  9. Oheck

My wife ran off with a max...most I'll do for ya is go through your wallet...max out your credit card(no pun intended Lollol11!!!1ptthhh)
  10. Tasogie

he
    he yer, I didn't notice at all an could never figure out why I was always out of revive grenades... then one TR guy messengers me an says "thats well out of order", when I asked im why, he said "your takin the piss wiv that grenade....."
  11. KariH

I do revive maxes very often. I play engie --> change to medic--> revive -->back to negie and repair. IF I can change to medic quicly.
  12. koopa

theres still a bug where sometimes people cannot be revived after dying, this bug also affects maxes. then theres also the occasional bug where maxes dont have revive icons over them as well rarely.
    • Up x 3
  13. Leal

Sometimes Max's don't get the death icon above them. Its also really hard if a max is wearing some sort of camo that any race can use. Like I'm not going to be prodding every max who decides to be white cause its a mix of enemy and friendly max's. Just wear your colors man.
  14. bodmans

who wouldve thought that there would be organic material under that huge lump of metal... but, a second reason may be that medics dont revive maxes if theres no engy nearby. otherwise free xp for enemy
  15. Will 1111

Ah I see, didn't know they didn't get the icon sometimes.
    Why is this stuff not fixed??? Hell, thats another day, forget about it lol...
  16. xGreedFuSioN

Because the little skull and crossed bones don't show up on the minimap or on your screen if you're a medic, it actually requires you to notice the dead max.
  17. SnatchMaster

I'll revive anything. My lust for easy certs knows no bounds.
    • Up x 5
  18. Udnknome

How long do you wait for a rez?

Why don't you have a teammate medic you can call over TS?

Why don't you have a teammate medic you can call over Squad Comms?

Prolly the same reason engies stop healing you when you run out into a crossfire.
  19. Sharpe

Believe it or not, alot of medics players still don't know you can revive MAX's. :eek:
  20. Strottinglemon

I play medic and I see fellow medics reviving MAXes all the time.