[NC]Grim Snipers Inc.

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Qballos, May 21, 2013.

1. Qballos

A newborn outfit has been bornin on Auraxis,the Grim Snipers Inc.

It's been leaded by experienced leaders,who love to have a laugh between the battles.And arent super strict.
    Then you might try and join us in some hilarious fights when we steamroll the TR and VS with a big laugh and some epic battles.Were friendly and doing our very best to be at the places we are need to be to help out our allies as the NC is suposed to be.

Contact us at http://grimsniperinc.enjin.com/?welcome or look ingame for the GSIN tag to tag along.

See you guys on the battlefield.
    • Up x 1
  2. CaptainQuarky

Bumpy bump ;) btw Q, I don't think that link is working
  3. Mhaza

Link is not working. A friendly bump though :)
  4. Qballos

Thx for the headsup,editted
  5. AlexS189

Good luck with your new outfit! /salute
  6. Qballos

7. Qballos

8. Mhaza

Bumping this. We are still a small outfit. The founders of this outfit are former 252V members/founders.
    Apply if you want to have some fun.
  9. Alexi

I was thinking about joining a new outfit when I saw your post. not wanting to jump right in I looked at your website and saw your shout box, comments quite childish I though but I thought I might of judged you lot abit quickly. so yesterday I joined a platoon some of your officers where leading. your officers are immature and unfriendly they had lack of direction and swore and whined when things where not being done even when they did not give orders. I thought it might of just been my experience in the platoon but others ive spoken to since while in the same platoon said the same very unfriendly atmosphere. saying you are a leader or an officer does not make you one, either treat people with respect or dispand.
  10. Qballos

Tbh,yesterday we started with an half squad and then joined up with another outfit to make a platoon..Who was leading at that time if i may ask?
  11. CaptainQuarky

Im afraid Alexi our outfit isn't for everyone. We aim to have fun and enjoy the game. If you are unable to take a joke or are fairly sensitive this outfit isn't for you. Everyone in the outfit happens to enjoy each others company and thats how we aim to recruit. If you want to be part of an outfit that has strict orders go talk to someone else rather than complaining about how we run things just because you don't like it.
  12. PeaSum

If you want a mature community and a serious, yet fairly enjoyable atmosphere you might want to give us a try Alexi.
    Just toss me a pm or something if you want to join for an op or something :)

Also a friendly bump to a new outfit on the fields of Auraxis.
  13. Alexi

this was not only my view on how the platoon was run. so saying im complaining on how it is ran isn't a valid point, I was giving ppl a heads up on how your officer act and treat ppl they are supposed to be commanding. if ppl want to be shouted at swore at and abused in a platoon that's up to them. and for saying that's how you like to run your outfit maybe you shouldn't run open platoons then as this will give your outfit an even worse reputation that it has with the ppl that where in the platoon I was part. as for being sensitive at my age I have very thick skin I don't realy care about what ppl say most of the time but at some point things just aren't funny anymore. what might be funny for some ppl isn't funny for everyone. ive spoken to the ppl that opened the platoon as it was under ootp at the start but somehow your officers got incharge and how later when they wanted to make there own platoon and asked your officer leading the platoon to change the name of the existing platoon they wouldn't.
  14. Mhaza

We are just guys who aim to have fun. We've been in another outfit from the start, have been important people there. It was a serious/mature outfit. And that outfit will always have a warm place in my heart, but we grew out of it.

Our aim for this outfit is mainly to have a funtime. If that means some people think we are immature, so be it. Behind the banter and the laughs and in some peoples view immaturity obviously, there are still quite good players imo.
    There are more people who wish to have a blast while blasting away. And this is for those people out there. There are serious people behind this outfit. But our aim is to have fun while rocking the game. And some people have fun being serious or hardcore or whatever.
    And our fun is through banter.

Edit: If you want a serious outfit Alexi I would surely like to send you over to 252nd Spec Ops. Great guys. You can achieve a lot with them. That's where we came from in the first place and we still do care a lot about them.

But you could give WASP, CONZ or DL a try as well.. There are more, but these are the ones I've got the most experience with.
  15. Mhaza

16. Luzario

here guys.. have a bump :D

and any NC out there... this guys will grow on you and they are experienced... they did start-up one of the greatest Outfits on Miller :D :D :D
  17. YamiNoTenshi

I would never bump my enemies!
  18. Mhaza

But I thought we were friends :(
  19. YamiNoTenshi

We are, just not when the 'others' are watching ;)
    • Up x 1
  20. Van Dax

More co-ordinated enemies to face? What could possibly go wrong?