Matterson VS and Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Deathrus, May 7, 2013.

1. subz3r01337

every time i see one of these post and there ******** players below
    • Up x 1
  2. Dis

Still missing that chromosome I see Pat.
    • Up x 1
  3. LanceTR

Once lattice is live your lock is gone. Enjoy it while it lasts.
  4. Morticai

Lattice won't help if we're still burdened by a few people wanting personal glory over faction success.
  5. Nikepherous

LOL METAGAME!
  6. Deathrus

They are use to staying on one place because the VSA were always all over them. Infact, the only think he could do was Bio-farm. He bio-farmed soo much not because he needed to rank up. Because that's the only chance he would stand against the VSA. Every battle he was crusT in. It was rather funny.

Whats funnier is that certain VSA outfit use to grief the hell out of buzz. Like stream snipe, make alts to tk him. We did not have a part of that nonsense, but every VSA meeting it was discussed and links were posted hearing BCP rage lol. I actually told buzz to delay his stream even more. I think it's taking the game way to serious.

What I think is funny is he at one point had the other Tr outfits exiled [TE]. The TR hated [TE] for the longest time.

This is all old news though. However it is part of Mathersons history if anyone cares to know.

I have no opinion of ULTRA really. They can't even take our lock. With NCs habits they have to handle NC first. NC is easily handled you just have to know how to do it.
    • Up x 1
  7. Phrygen

I'm starting to actual believe the whole "younger people play NC" thing.

Second day in a row that NC have dominating victoried an alert between the hours of 9am-1pm. Seems like they have younger players, people without jobs, or my primary guess college students as a large part of their player base.

It wouldn't make sense for them to be non EST players, and they getting oddly organized during the alerts. oh well, i still made 20k certs in about 30 minutes off their assaults.

oddly they can't do any of this stuff during "prime time." They are all probably busy getting hammer and carousing with girls. who can blame them.
  8. Bolticus

The VS didn't cooperate with a hacker. It wasn't PLANNED.
    And the NC/VS alliance is a myth. I still shoot plenty of NC and there's plenty of fights between us. Maybe a few oufits worked together for a day or two to break the TR lock. But it doesn't extend further than that. Do you really think the NC would be defending the VS lock on Indar for more than a month?
    • Up x 1
  9. Bolticus

Didn't know he was clipped into the walls.:p
  10. Negator

youre such a bad Pat. so freakin bad. I love teh ******** tears about none existent truces lol.

TR blows because of AOD and TE. Oh and people like you that make up fairy tales to justify your badness.
  11. The King

If they went to you and VS, they would fight you too causing the VS to have more power.....
    You'll be weaken from being pancaked/sandwiched/steamrolled from both sides...
    And then you'll be angry again and stuff.....:oops:
  12. Vanudrax

Not to be mean to the TR, but all I ever hear is how you guys crave the fight, and territory means nothing to you. So wouldn't you want both NC and VS teaming up against you? Means a better fight for you. If you pushed back close to your WG, who cares. Bases and territory aren't important to you guys anyways. Why do you care whether or not we control Indar?
    • Up x 1
  13. Vetto

Please don't confuse the TR with the TE that the TE Mind frame. I as a TR member want to actually win the War not the battles.
  14. Holomang

It's the only way VS and NC can actually compete with TR.
  15. Phrygen

um.. no. they take one side, we take the other
    it was great fun and great k/d gain the first two days. we literally had a line inside the SE indar warpgate shooting both NC and VS. I got around 120 kills in an hour without moving my tank.

IT gets a little old fighting out of the warpgate though.

And it snot about "caring who has indar" so much as we (I at least) HATE the mattherson NC for teaming up with VS to break TR indar lock, but not having the sense to at least try and break VS indar lock for a month. In fact, at this point i would undermine any NC actions against VS just to spite them after all this time.

Basically, its annoying that the VS/NC hate for TE skews the experience for the rest of us negatively at times, although at other times its very positive. The shame of it, is those great experiences are really only reserved for when TR have enough power to take on two sides at once.

The 3 days that TR held indar were the most exciting and fun times on our server in at least 3 months, and it actually felt a bit like a meta-game was being formed. Then the NC collectively went back to being aimless sheep only capable of winning alerts with landside victories in the morning when the adults are at work.
    • Up x 2
  16. Vanudrax

Again, not trying to be mean or insulting here, so please don't take it that way. I just never see TR play like they want to win. Everytime I see TR, they seem to move towards the biggest fight. The number of times I've seen them get close to warpgating the VS, then all of a sudden TR vanishes, and I see them reappear at a biolab or something that has no bearing on anything. Sure the NC attacked you, but if you ignored them, and focused on the VS you could have gated us. Instead you see the NC taking a bit of territory and poof you're gone, when another 20 mins worth of work and you could have broken our lock. I just don't understand it is all.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean.
  17. Phrygen

i def see TR camping in spawns the most of any faction. then again i do it too.

lattice will be nice for TR i hope
  18. The King

Is that how it usually works?
    You're not on the same team and what makes you think that the NC will stand there doing nothing while the VS is guarding the one spot while you are trying to take it?

The NC will most likely go where the action is if they are right there watching you two fight.
    It'll turn into a 3way fight for the one spot and no one but the VS will win.
    • Up x 1
  19. Bape

It basically semi-impossible to take indar at night because WTF yo so many VS come on at night the population smacks NC/TR. I don't even play my NC at night no more the VS is just overwhelming at night and thats the time I get out of school so im stuck with a insane population in indar.
  20. Vanudrax

Thats how NC population was for the longest time. around 1am est NC pop would soar and they just rolled Esamir and Amerish. Every TR and VS had to stay on Indar simply to deny them getting that as well.
    • Up x 2